Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMALLVILLE Magazine

Discuss the magazine and it's contents here.

Smallville Magazine

Hey, does anyone know where I can subscribe to the smallville magazine and I believe there up to issue 13, where can i get all of the issues I missed?

thanks

Comment

titanmagazines.com is where i get my from in the UK

Comment

I got the feb/march Issue. So it should be out now or soon. There is lots of Lex I think this issue was great. There is also interviews with JM and Adrianne Palicki

Comment

I just got my magazine and thankfully it was in plaxtice with the address lable on the plastic. My first issue had the lable omn the magazine itself ugh!! I just started reading it . I love this magazine. It giaves you great insight to how the actors approach their roles.
          This is the site I used I live in the USA. http://www.titanmagazines.com/titanmag/app

You have to subscribe to the magazine before they'll sell you any back issues. Sometimes on e-bay there are back issues.
          Happy hunting.

Comment

So Cool. I never knew they did Magazines...

Also, can anyone tell me:

a) How many you get a year?

b) What is actually in them?
            Last edited by CallMeClark; 02-17-2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

It is now published every other month. So you get six issues a year. I think the subscription runs about $34.00 for the year. There is alot of interesting interviews, some fictional stories, and lots of pictures. I enjoy them.

Comment

Is it worth it?

Comment

IMO, definitely worth it. I run to the mall the day I know it's out. (Thinks to myself why I don't have the subscription yet)...But I love it...

Comment

i think it's worth it, they also do original smallville stories in there and they are actually pretty cool. They also do a comparison between the comic version and sv version of a character each issue.

Comment

An article in the last Smallville magazine describes Lana's history in the comics and it tells how in the comics Clark told Lana his secret. It said that shortly after high school "Walking out into the fields outside the Kent farm, Clark told Lana he had a confession. They held hands, and suddenly Clark lifted them both into the air. He told Lana that he had been given wonderful gifts that he had to use to help the world. Lana, heartbroken, understood, and though Clark promised to return to her, she knew he would never be able to be completely with her." So she travels the world for 10 years and when she returns, Clark is in love with Lois Lane. It also described how Lana ultimately marries the comic book Pete Ross, they have a child which they name Clark, and then they divorce after Lana realizes that "her heart still belonged to Clark". It said that "she will forever remain loyal to him". With all this speculation about Lana and Lex getting together and talk about Smallville staying true to the comics, I thought you guys might find this interesting too.

Comment

I just bought the new mag. I thought it was a good issue. I liked the interview with James Marsters

Comment

we dont get a smallville mag over here. a joke , i know

i hate ireland

Comment

I"ve been trying to get back issues of Smalville Magazine, but haven't had any luck. Does anyone know where I can get them?

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. I hope I can get some issues ordered and shipped to my country.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎