Favorite Episode

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i'm not! JDM ROCKS!!! they keep killing him.

Comment

I love Asylum, Wendigo and Hell House. I love Hell House with the wannabe SPN hunters, they are hell funny. Asylum is my all time favourite, I love the setting, it's really dark the whole and it being in an asylum sets the whole feakyness mood. Dunno why I like Wendigo butn it always freaks me out, it was also the first episode I ever watched.

Comment

In My Time of Dying and Croatoan, because MToD was the first whole epicode I ever watched and Croatoan because I lve that story.

Comment

Yeah i like Croatoan and In My Time of Dying too. I also like Crossroad Blues but mostly for the scene where the demon taqlked about John. Also Simon Said as well.

Oooo sushi, you have 1999 posts!

Comment

nope, not annnnyyymooooreBoard Master Is I.

Comment

hell house was my favorite episode funnywise, but i think that in my time of dying is my favorite episode ever. =]

Comment

My favorites are: (in order)

Wendigo
                Born Under a Bad Sign
                Phantom Traveler
                Hell House
                Home
                Everybody Loves a Clown
                Croatoan
                Tall Tales

Comment

hell house, tall tales and hunted are my favorite episodes

Comment

My favorite from the first season is Scarecrow and my favorite from the second season is Tall Tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                      No i'm not! JDM ROCKS!!! they keep killing him.
                      haha i was just looking this over and i think you misunderstood me. i said u probably weren't happy about that cuz u love him lol

Comment

I know, that's what i thought you meant. That was me agreeing with you.

Sorry about the misunderstanding. My teacher told me that people answer negatives differently in different places?

For example is someone asks "Do you not agree with this?", in some places people would answer "Yes, I don't agree with it" but in other places they'd answer "No, I don't agree with it". I think that's where the miscommunication came in there.

Comment

ohhhh i get it now haha. thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Im gonna have to go with Shadow. It just felt like the best written and developed episode. It had perfect pace, atmosphere, and dialouge. It also had an appearnace by John, which gives it bonus points there.

Comment

My favs tend to be the silly ones, lol. Like Tall Tales, Hell House, and Hollywood Babylon. But I am also a sucker for any of the biggie mythology eps that have all three Winchesters and they rank very high.... but Tall Tales is still my favorite hands down! I mean how can you go wrong with Purple Nurples and slow dancing aliens?!

Comment

Yes! Slow Dancing ALIENS!!! W00T!!! Seriously! I LOVE the SLOW DANCING ALIENS!!!! *kisses whoever came up with the idea*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎