Favorite Episode

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really shouldn't be putting one up here considering I've only seen 2... but I watched the Pilot episode and knew I would be hooked... I loved the chemistry between the brothers. And the episode itself kind of creeped me out a little which doesn't happen often in T.V. shows. I knew after seeing it that this would be one of my favorite shows.

I've now seen 3 episodes but still agree that the pilot kicks butt... it was just freaky to me...
    Last edited by rae19780625; 06-09-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

The brotherly love only gets better Plus the pilot was freaky I loved it, but glad you are a fan

Comment

It's so hard to decide... I still love the pilot, but also Bloody Mary, and Skin.. hmmmm... (I'm up to 6 episodes I've seen)
        I think I'll go with Skin... the whole 2 Deans thing maybe I should wait till I've seen all the episodes before I make a decision Or I'll be posting in here every Thursday

Comment

For me I guess I'd have to say Something Wicked and Devil's Trap. And Skin was cool too, and Bloody Mary hehehe

Comment

Although I liked just about every episode, I'd have to say the Pilot and Devil's Trap are my favorites. I just got the DVD and have been rewatching the early episodes. It's really cool to see the progression of the relationship between the Winchetser men and see how far they have come since the first episode. The purely horror episodes are fun, but I like the ones that really get into the family dynamics and history. It gives this show depth that alot of shows like it never have.

Please excuse my rambling! I just have to say one more thing: I love this show and can't wait for season 2!

Comment

Now that I'm finished watching all of Season 1 (yay!) I have to say my faveorite episode is the Pilot. It had everything and was so well written, well paced and well acted. I had seen some of the show before but after watching that Pilot I was hooked. I think if I had seen it when it first aired I would have been obsessed with Supernatural from the get-go.

Runners up for fave epi:
              Bloody Mary (which, again, was SO much better than I thought it would be),
              Dead Man's Blood,
              and Scarecrow (though I find it extremely hard to watch).

Comment

Provenance
                Hell House
                Salvation + Devil's Trap

Comment

Oh and Shadow! I can't believe i didn't put that down, I love Shadow!

Something Wicked, Devil's Trap and Shadow. Those my favourites. And Bloody Mary and Hell House as well. And i know what you mean about Scarecrow being hard to watch Terri. Sammy leaves!!! Even if he does come back

Comment

I loved The Pilot... Skin was a fav., Something Wicked, Devil's Trap, Dead Man's Blood, and Scarecrow... oh heck it'd be easier to say which ones I wasn't terribly pleased with than to name all the ones I love

Comment

In my time of dying and asylum

Comment

Scarecrow, reasons being:

1. The scarecrow was awesome looking.

2. "Dude you fugly."

Comment

But Sammy left and that means i can't ever watch it without feeling sad

Comment

aww, there there, he leared his lesson didn't he? he came back.(i've never seen the epicode, or nearly any of season one, just the S1 finnale epicodes, but i've read lots and lots of the quotes)

Comment

all the eppisodea are my faverote

Comment

i love all the episodes, but the season 2 premeire got me the most. i thought it was a perfect way to finish that up. of course, ya gotta feel bad for JDM, he gets killed off in every single show he's on .. i know daddylion's not that happy about that lol.
                                but i have heard a lot about hell house, and when i get my season 1 dvds for christmas it's gonna be one of the first episodes i watch. (actually no, i'll watch the whole season in order lol.)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎