No announcement yet.

Forget the dead girl vision - Lionel appearing in window =creepiest moment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supercanuck
    I like Lionel's character, but in that episode the way he came in the house was like getting a visit from the Burger King Mascot as you opened the door

Comment

I was like "Eew, come on Lionel, you can't have her...go away!*groan*"

Comment

OH MY GOD! (sees Lionel) WTF are doing here in the Kents! YOU....MAGNIFICENT Bastard!

Originally posted by Beans
        I think she wasn't really being nice to him, just having to deal with him. Remember she said that it would be better if he came to the front door and that it wasn't really a good time for her? I think she was trying to get rid of him. She doesn't trust him but Lionel goes after her all the same.
        I was SO conflicted, when I saw Lionel. I Hated seeing him, Yet SO GIDDY to see him there.

JG plays Lionel that you HATE yet has this charisma that you LOVE so much that he's GREAT at doing the Villain.

Lionel, I HATE to LOVE but I do.

AoT is a LOT BETTER NOW in her interaction with Lionel in her 'recovering grief' than before in the last eps in "Vengence" cause there was something lacking in her 'shocked greiving' state when Lionel visits her in the barn.
        AH! it was lack of more Sadness and more Sorrow! there was too much shock.

Lionel using the Back door means that they are somewhat in informal terms. Telling Lionel to use the front will keep distance and formality. Not to mention a guy comming to a recent widow's backdoor is very shady.

Doesn't the "Viewer Discretion Advised" notice just make you want to watch? Talk about the Feb. 9 episode here!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎