No announcement yet.

Chloe Licensed to carry a stun gun

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe Licensed to carry a stun gun

Anyone else notice that one of the ID card Chloe/Gretchen pulled out was a liscense for her to carry a stun gun.
    A closer look says that she got it on 12-10-05. You'd think she would have had one on her sooner than that.

Another thing, why did she ask Lana if she could borrow it, if she knew she had a liscense for one?

Because it was the spirit that was talking to Lana, maybe the spirit forgot. Or maybe, just maybe, the writers messed this part up just like the rest of the episode and totally forgot about that card.

Comment

Yeah that's probably what happened. Maybe they mixed it up in the editing room. She was probably meant to find the ID after talking to Lana but they mixed the clips up.

Maybe the dead girl can't (couldn't) read.

Comment

no, it couldnt have been a mix up. it was the ID cards that gave her the address of her dorm room. If she just showed up there it wouldnt have made sense about how she knew she lived there or knew how to get there.

it is a continuity error that is sacrificed for a scene to show Lana that this really isnt Chloe or she 'isnt acting like herself' as Lana said.

Comment

well in my post I was just messing around because the writing for this episode sucked. But totally understand where you're coming from tec611

Comment

haha thanks, but your right the writing did suck in this episode! I think their script supervisor went on vacation or something haha

Comment

Re: Chloe Licensed to carry a stun gun

Originally posted by SuperVan
              Anyone else notice that one of the ID card Chloe/Gretchen pulled out was a liscense for her to carry a stun gun.
              A closer look says that she got it on 12-10-05. You'd think she would have had one on her sooner than that.

Another thing, why did she ask Lana if she could borrow it, if she knew she had a liscense for one?
              Yeah I wondered why she asked Lana. Seeing that she already saw the card with her picture on it.

Comment

Maybe the spirit forgot that she was Chloe and forgot what she looked like...Just kidding. I think it was just a mess up.

Comment

Chloe looked really young in the ID pictures, so how could she have just got that license recently??

Comment

They could have made it that Gretchen was looking for the StunGun & when Lana woke up

Originally posted by tec611
                    it is a continuity error that is sacrificed for a scene to show Lana that this really isnt Chloe or she 'isnt acting like herself' as Lana said.
                    TPTB could have written that Chlochen be apprehensive and asked Lana.

Chloe : "Do you know where the stungun is?"
                    Lana : "You told me that you've always leave it at the Desk Drawer for emergencies."
                    Chlochen : [grabs the stungun and plays with it a bit awkwardly]
                    Lana : [looks at her confused]

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎