No announcement yet.

Lana in this episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAM-el
    She has for 4.5 years now. Just re-watch the past seasons & tell me she has no personal agenda. Even if you say no, I'll continue to disagree. She has more in common w/ Lex & Lionel than meets the eye. And don't blame me -- blame TPTB & the writers.
    Oh, I agree. I was just trying to point that out in the other poster's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy4Smallville
      Oh, I agree. I was just trying to point that out in the other poster's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy4Smallville
        So, you're saying that she uses people to get what she wants?

A friend knows their friend. They know when something is wrong - Lana didn't have a clue and jumped to the wrong conclusion because she's not Chloe's friend. She never has been. Lana treats Lex more like a friend than she's ever treated Chloe. She's tolerated Chloe all this time because she knows that Chloe is Clark's friend. Besides, I don't think Lana went to Lex to help her friend, but to have something to do. She obviously doesn't think that Chloe's father, Gabe, nor her cousin, Lois, nor her best friend, Clark, could make the right decision for Chloe. She had to go above their heads and the legal system to get Lex involved, because lo' and behold, Lana knows best!
        And Chloe doesn't use Clark and his powers to her advantage? Come on, everyone uses Clark so let's not go there. And Lana going to Lex for help only annoys you because you want to make a big deal out of it because you hate Lana. Lana doesn't know who lex really is and do you want to know why? Because Clark never tells her anything. He only tells Chloe so you can't make Chloe better than everyone because that is the person that Clark tells all of his secrets to. This could've been all rectified if Clark told Lana not to trust Lex in the 100th episode but he didn't. Once again, blame Clark, not Lana. I understand that you hate Lana and you want Chloe to be wearing the crown with Clark in the end, but you have to start blaming Clark more than Lana.

Comment

Hmm when even Lana- and Clana-lovers starts to think Lana is unnecessary, they are taking the ''Lanaville'' Crap to far. Lana needs to be gone...

Comment

i agree, lana is not necessary anymore

Comment

Just explain to me where Lana is wrong in this whole scenario. Clark never tells her the truth so she is blind to so many things, thus, making her character stupid to the viewers. Everyone was getting all excited that Lana, back at the beginning of season 5, lied to Clark about the ship that she found with Lex because they wanted to see her mess up and then she tells Clark about it before episode 100. What is she really doing wrong compared to the other characters? And also, do you really think that this Lex/Lana thing is going to last? Eventually, Lana will discover that Lex is not to be trusted, although this could've been resolved if Clark opened his mouth back in 100.

Comment

Finally Clark didn't return the simpering "Ilove you's" and maybe it's because he's finally seeing Lana for what she really is. SHe's always treated him badly and she's nice unless you cross her. ANd what crap was that anyway? SHe dumped him. SHe was all pissy and she stomped off after breaking up and stayed briefly at the gravsite leaving him standing over his father's grave. The tight little up close her hand pulling away said it plainly for those who didn't get her words.

She's not the sweet little girl who wants to help Clark through a difficult time and wouldn't have made the effort to get his watch back nor be helpful after that. She's the self centered girl she's always been and now Clark's maybe wondering what he saw in her.

They are not a couple. SHe broke up with him That scene was just shoehorned in and total BS.

And Lana? Was never necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                  Lana doesn't know who lex really is and do you want to know why? Because Clark never tells her anything.
                  First of all, NOT TRUE. How many times has she fought w/ Lex over something? Has she EVER won? C'mon, your quote makes Lana look more blind & stupid than WE even make her out to be!!! Why does Clark need to tell her? She could've found out from Chloe, Jonathan, even Lois! You're making her out to be a complete MORON who can't see beyond her own nose! If you're going to argue Lana's case, don't do it by throwing bones to the prosecution!!! Geez...

Comment

For me, lana really did not bother me until she became Lana the Lex Leaner, the only guy she can turn to. If my girlfriend went over to the guy who spying on me for support that would be the end. Lana has worn out her welcome.

Comment

Someone said erlier in this thread that i'ts chloes waeknesses and flaws that makes her a good charachter. well tptb tries to make lana flawless, and changes her intrests every season. Cheerleading, horse back riding, running a coffeshop (wich is weird coz when she worked att the beanery she was lousy as a waitress) Art, asronomy... if it will be a sixth season and lana is in it (wich she will be in that case) she will probably have forgotten everything about astronomy and start with dancing as her life-long interest or something...

Comment

Originally posted by KRAM-el
                        First of all, NOT TRUE. How many times has she fought w/ Lex over something? Has she EVER won? C'mon, your quote makes Lana look more blind & stupid than WE even make her out to be!!! Why does Clark need to tell her? She could've found out from Chloe, Jonathan, even Lois! You're making her out to be a complete MORON who can't see beyond her own nose! If you're going to argue Lana's case, don't do it by throwing bones to the prosecution!!! Geez...
                        What has Lex done to Lana? How has he hurt her in the past? Who did Chloe go to for help at the end of season 3 when she had evidence against Lionel? Was it Lex? I think so. Chloe now doesn't trust Lex because of what he did to her in the season 4 finale pressing her for information about Clark. Now if the first half of 100 actually happened and Lana had lived through it, do you think she would trust Lex after that? I don't think so. That was a similar situation that Chloe was in during the season 4 finale. Don't throw bones my way to help my case either which is what you just did.

Comment

What has Lex done to Lana?
                          I'm not going to argue this further... it's a train wreck where everybody dies. I'm jumping off. I'd rather witness it than be a part of the wreckage.
                          * leaps from train taking "bones" with him *

Comment

What has Lex done to Lana? How has he hurt her in the past?
                            Lex wasn't up front about his suspiscion of Jason during season 4. He got Jason fired and let Clark take the blame from Lana until the end of "Spell". He also hired Jason to get information from Lana about Isobel instead of simply going to Lana directly. We also saw him get angry with her in "Commencement" when she told him she no longer had the stone. She also knows that Lex tried to obtain Clark's medical records in "Hidden". Lex also hid the fact that the spaceship was missing, only mentioning it when both of their lives were on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian Snake
                              Lex wasn't up front about his suspiscion of Jason during season 4. He got Jason fired and let Clark take the blame from Lana until the end of "Spell". He also hired Jason to get information from Lana about Isobel instead of simply going to Lana directly. We also saw him get angry with her in "Commencement" when she told him she no longer had the stone. She also knows that Lex tried to obtain Clark's medical records in "Hidden". Lex also hid the fact that the spaceship was missing, only mentioning it when both of their lives were on the line.
                              All of what you said above are things that Lex eventually fixed later on. The spaceship being hidden was not what you should've said, you should've said that he hid the fact that he kept the spaceship after Lana told him about it in the premier. As we all know, Lex came clean about it in Splinter. Lex also let Lana go in commencement which showed, to her at least, that keeping her safe was priority number 1. Did he let Chloe go? No, he dragged her by the arm to the cave and demanded answers. As for the Jason stuff, I don't remember how much of that Lana actually knew and that is so minor compared to the other stuff.

Comment

Since Fanatic, most Clana scenes have been about Clark opening up and telling Lana what is keeping him from being with her. After almos 5 years of lusting suddenly the BDA can't be a man and say ANYTHING. What Clark needs is for Pete to cold cock him in the back of the head with a meteror rock again. Lana finding the watch was a selfless act. Lana asking Clark to confide in her as any couple should was her reaching out ONE more time. Most young women would say to hell with him and give up but IMO she truly loves Clark. If Clark can't step up, he should step back and let Lana know that they can never be together. THAT would be superman like to me. Lana goes to Lex because she admitted that she doesn't know how to talk to Clark. He just stands there like a fool. Clark equal super whimp.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎