UK Corner

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be really slow - when did the UK forum close?

Comment

12AM EST Monday morning.

Comment

Hey all, another brit here! I live and work in London and spend far too much time avoiding my actual job by posting here on Ksite

Comment

Originally posted by Jellie
          Yeah your brother thinks he is a mod around here

Im from Northern Ireland as some of you know. Its a pretty crap place with nothing much to do. Um thats it really

I agree TMLS we will need to do a quiz or something like that to keep people interested otherwise this thread will die.
          Hello to my British (and Northern Irish) counterparts. Well done having your own national tread like us from the "colonies." Seeing that the Canadian tread (cunuck's corner) is not dead, and has now reached 100 pages , you Brits only have to continue discussing here about anything and everything.

Anyways, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

Chris

Comment

Hey people!! I'm from Hertfordshire!! For people who actually know where that is, I'm very happy. No one ever knows where it is!!! Well it's above London.

Comment

Originally posted by ctjj.stevenson
              Hello to my British (and Northern Irish) counterparts. Well done having your own national tread like us from the "colonies." Seeing that the Canadian tread (cunuck's corner) is not dead, and has now reached 100 pages , you Brits only have to continue discussing here about anything and everything.

Ha ha ha! It's the invasion of the Canadians. Quick ... Back to "Canuck's Corner" to do some recruiting!

Does anybody here live near or around the Island of Mull or Iona in Scotland? (West Coast) ... I'm in Canada, but my part of my family has its roots in that area, and we know nothing about it! Any info?

I was in London for a week a few years ago ... hopefully will be attending University somewhere in the UK next year ... Beautiful country, and especially loved the old buildings ... It's amazing to see things that are older than your own country!

Comment

Edited Due to RULE 9.
                Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 02-10-2006, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enialedam
                  Ha ha ha! It's the invasion of the Canadians. Quick ... Back to "Canuck's Corner" to do some recruiting!

Does anybody here live near or around the Island of Mull or Iona in Scotland? (West Coast) ... I'm in Canada, but my part of my family has its roots in that area, and we know nothing about it! Any info?

I was in London for a week a few years ago ... hopefully will be attending University somewhere in the UK next year ... Beautiful country, and especially loved the old buildings ... It's amazing to see things that are older than your own country!
                  Even though the Maple leaf is closest to my heart, the Union Jack is right next to it. Maybe one day, I will have a chance to visit the UK.

Christophe

Comment

Originally posted by ctjj.stevenson
                    Even though the Maple leaf is closest to my heart, the Union Jack is right next to it. Maybe one day, I will have a chance to visit the UK.

Christophe
                    I'll agree with you there!

Comment

BTW y'all, the convention is still being talked about on the end of this thread:

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

I would seriously LOVE to go. I've always wanted to visit London, and Eric is gonna be there!!! If anybody goes and gets cool pictures that you don't mind me putting on his web site, email me =)

Comment

yea sure, am gonna buy a digital camara especially for the convention anyway

Comment

Would love to go to the convention, but can find far better uses for £60

But if people'll pay it for that and other conventions then guess it's the going rate, and it's a going rate I can't afford.

Comment

Anybody else listening to Radio 1 today? What a superb line-up of music. The Troggs' "Wild Thing" at the moment. Class!

Comment

radio 1 is crap

i listen to KISS 100

Comment

Kerrang is the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎