X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOIS AND CLARK General Discussion Thread

Discuss here.

this is already a general discussion thread pretty much

Comment

Yeah, apparently it's like yelling in a dark room full of deaf people. So I guess this forum will just have millions of little three post threads, *shrugs* What can ya do...

A general dicussion thread is a good idea, but alas, people have to use it for it to work...which I guess no one wants to do, too much power involved if they make their own threads instead of just posting in one...

Comment

I would like to say :

Happy 40st Birthday DEAN.
        !!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday day to Dean!

Happy birthday day to Dean!

Comment

Hehe, I saw that in the paper today!

Happy birthday Dean!

Comment

Originally posted by katt12
              Hehe, I saw that in the paper today!

Happy birthday Dean!
              Could you post the news here?
              It's infrequent to see Dean's news in Taiwan

Superman in Lois & Clark was bron at 1966, the same with Dean.
              So the superman is 40 years old today.

Comment

I remember watching L&C with my mom and sis during it's run but I never really appreciated it... i've just borrowed season's 1 and 2 from a friend and they are wonderful.

Comment

Last edited by loserman; 02-05-2007, 02:18 AM.

Comment

I would love if they did that too (though I kinda already know, since they did an interview, one of the producers or writers or something with Kryptonsite??? It's on the L&C part of the page somewhere...) But I would love it if they explained it on the DVD.... but...

I wouldn't hold your breath, based on what's been on season 1-3, all you'd get is blue and kinda passing outish...

Comment

Last edited by loserman; 02-05-2007, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Nope, no idea... if I had to guess around holiday time, probably before, Oct. Nov.

But, it'll probably also be around the time that Superman Returns gets released on DVD... so...

Comment

Happy Birthday fellow Leo. Happy birthday to Dean. He's joined the over the hill club. Just 11 days before me. Hopefully they'll put the show's bloopbers and out takes on season 4. Something that is seriously missing on the first 3 seasons. A comentary by terri would be great, but even better would be one with the both of them. Terri and Dean. They haven't seen much of each other in the last 10 yrs and it would be a hoot to see if they have the same chemistry as they did on the show, and most of their interviews.

Comment

Last edited by loserman; 02-05-2007, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Just listened to Dean Cain's commentary on "Season's Greedings" Lois and Clark Season 2. He talks about how he was a writer and a actor and sacrificed writing opportunities to act. He talked a lot about the fake snow... It was fun.

He talked about a scene he'd written originally which had Clark with his family for Christmas before he went to Lois' apartment.

His mom was in that episode also. She played a shopper that fights for a space rat with Lois. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎