Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chlark828
    omg i totally agree...that was the best scene in the entire episode! sam is just sitting there trying not to die laughing and dean is behind them shaking his head...i was dyingg! (my brother thought i was crazy)

I loved the scene when they were in the restaurant and sam glued dean's hand to the beer bottle and dean goes, "you didn't." all extra serious and sam just laughs hysterically.

alsooo i loved the part when sam was getting annoyed with dean pulling the string to that thing that laughed a lot...

I LOVE that part, I know Sam did something because he was trying not to laugh! and then he spit his beer out when Dean realized his bottle was glued to his hand.

From Something Wicked I liked when Dean was looking at the old woman and all of the sudden the lady asks "Who the hell are you?" and Sam responds "Ah, We're maintenance." The look on Dean's face was priceless!
    I also liked the part when the brothers were at the motel and Dean walked in. Michael walked out and asked whether he wanted one king or two queens. Dean said two queens and Michael notices Sam outside. He responds "yeah, I bet." and Dean says, "What did you say?!?!" and Michael tells him, "Nice car!"
    Last edited by charmedgirl999; 04-08-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by charmedgirl999
      I also liked the part when the brothers were at the motel and Dean walked in. Michael walked out and asked whether he wanted one king or two queens. Dean said two queens and Michael notices Sam outside. He responds "yeah, I bet." and Dean says, "What did you say?!?!" and Michael tells him, "Nice car!"
      yeah that was great!

Comment

I liked in Hell House when Sam says
        "It says Morticai only goes after girls"
        then Dean says "Well that explains why he went after you, but why me?"

Comment

I LOVED THAT LINE!

Comment

ooh, I loved it when Dean saind "Do I look like Paris Hilton" and "no chick flick moments. I just love his one liners - crack me up all the time. I could go on and on with a list of great quotes but it'll proably bore you after a hwile

Comment

haha...no dean's awsome quotes never get old.

Comment

Shadow:
                Dean: Why don't you go up and deliver a private strip-o-gram?
                Sam: Bite me.
                Dean: Oh no, Bite her. Just dont leave any teeth marks... (Sam hangs up) Sam?

Hell house:
                Hellhound: Holy lord...of the rings.

Comment

Provenance;

Dean: So, she just gave you the (papers)?
                  Sam: Yeah.
                  Dean: That's all?
                  Sam: Yes, Dean. We went back to her place and she gave me these documents.
                  Dean: And...?
                  Sam: That's it. I left.
                  Dean: You didn't have to con her? Or do any "special favors"??
                  Sam: No, Dean. Would you get your mind outta the gutter?!

-------------------------------------------------------

(after going back to the art dealer place on Dean's story about losing his wallet and Sarah shows up, and Dean says they'll be staying after Sam says they aren't)

Dean: Oh! That reminds me. Here's the 20 I owe you, Sam. (pulls out wallet and offers Sam a $20) - [to Sarah]: I easily forget this kinda stuff.

Sam: (takes the 20 and gives Dean a "you rat ba***rd!* look)

----------------------------------------------------------

Dean: (mutters under his breath, as he's walking away to give Sam and Sarah time to say their goodbye's) I was the one who drove to the damned cemetary and wasted the stupid doll. Where's the thanks??

Dean is definitely the funny guy.
                  Last edited by SVfan26; 04-13-2006, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Dead Man's Blood;

Dean (to vamp chick, Kate, after she's kissed him and is squeezing his face): Sorry, but I usually draw the line at necrophilia.

Comment

I looved the way Dean said "Terrific" when Sam and their dad got into a fight... I just thought that was pretty funny for some reason

Comment

From Dead Man's Party:

DEAN: "Vampires. Gets funnier every time I say it."

I also liked how, when Sam and John were about to get into it, Dean says, "Here we go," or something like that, like he was just waiting for the blow up.

Comment

From Salvation:

[Dean walks into the hospital, looks over and sees hot (receptionist?) woman

Woman - Can I help you? *flashes great smile*
                          Dean - *while exhaling* Oh God, yes!
                          Woman - *smiles demurely*
                          Dean - *smiles sadly and flashes fake police badge* But I'm working right now.
                          Last edited by SVfan26; 04-28-2006, 01:18 PM.

Comment

ya that was funny. dean always trying to get some loven.

Comment

haha....yep he is....that's what makes so much of the show funny/....dean trying to mix "work" with "pleasure"

Comment

I also loved it when Sam told Dean to "think with your upstairs brain for once" or something like that - the look on Deans face was priceless. I can't remember what episode that was though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎