Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Requests / Song Suggestions

Please use this thread only for Video requests.

You can make requests for a video about a specific fandom, a crossover of fandoms, a specific character. You can also make suggestions for songs to use in videos.

I would really like to see a video made using the song "Home" by Marc Broussard.

Comment

something having to do with Smallville and Clark when he is around kryptonite?

Comment

I'd love a SeaQuest vid. Bridger/Kristin, Lucas, Ford/Lonnie, Katie/Ben or any of the characters individually or friendships or any of that. I just got back into the series with DVDs (BTW, the first season is by far the best, IMO) and have been searching for vids. Found a few on youtube, but I'd love to see something of the caliber K-Site's vidders usually have.

Comment

How about a Phoebe-Cole vid (Charmed) set to "It must have been love" (Roxette), or "When I die" (No Mercy ), or "Take a bow" (Madonna)? Please, pretty, please....someone? Thanks!

Comment

when lana first comes to vist clark at the farm

Comment

Would it be possible for someone to make a video about Chloe and Clark to the song, 'you make me wanna' by usher?

Comment

Video request

I like to watch Supernatural for the funny moments between Dean and Sam, who are hilarious. Unfortunately, I don't really like the scarier looking demons and such. I really want to put a bunch of Dean/Sam funny moments on my mp3 player, but I don't have access to the episodes.

So, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a downloadable video for me with no music (so I can still hear what they are saying), that is just a collection of hilarious Supernatural moments (like the pranks from "Hellhouse").

Anyway, if anyone is interested, that would be great.

Comment

Hey everyone.

This is not the place to make requests for Smallville videos. This is the forum where all non Smallville fanvids are posted.

If you want to request a Smallville video, please do it here...

Post your fan vids here! Please don't hot link to another person's server, and be sure to read all the rules before posting.

Comment

Can someone suggest a song that would be good for a 300 video?

I'm racking my brain but I can't think of a good one. I prefer nothing from the actual soundtrack, and for it to be at least somewhat lyrically suitable.

I'll give full credit to anyone who can come up with a good one.

Comment

Hey, here's a few suggestions.

"Asleep at the Wheel" by The Cinematics

"Hands Held High" by Linkin Park (which could be an anti-war approach)

Oooh, almost anything by Muse. A lot of their songs can kind of connect to war.

Well, I hope I helped out. I'm not really sure what angle you are looking for... enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by roman1967
                        I would really like to see a video made using the song "Home" by Marc Broussard.
                        That song is amazing!

I would too...

Comment

Nah I'm looking for something more superficial (read: shallow) and with a hard rock edge. I'm thinking of going with Let the Bodies Hit the Floor, as cliche as that is. It suits the film and it isn't Linkin Park, so it qualifies two of my criteria right there. :P

Comment

I would love to see any vids on Stardust. Any song, I just love that movie! (So far, I've only found three on youtube and would love to see more.)

Briee

Comment

Originally posted by Briee
                              I would love to see any vids on Stardust. Any song, I just love that movie! (So far, I've only found three on youtube and would love to see more.)

Briee
                              I'm going to post one in the fan vids section. I'm hesitant because all I had to work with were trailers so there are moving lips and repeated scenes throughout, but so far everyone who's seen it at YouTube seems to love it, so here goes:

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎