Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Rules for Posting Fan Videos on This Forum ***

These rules are modified from the original ones from the old board - PLEASE RE READ THEM BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD.

1)Video theft is not tolerated. If you are caught stealing other people's vids you will be banned. No if's, and's, or but's. If you suspect someone of stealing, PM a moderator a link to your video, along with a link to their video and the link of the thread. I will review both vids and if I determine that theft has occured, I will ban the person stealing.

2)Please refer to one of the threads at the top if you are not posting a music video of your own. For example, if you wish to post a video made by someone else, then please post a link to the person's website and the name of the video, in the recommendations thread at the top. If you wish to recommend a song for a video, or if you have an idea for a video, please post it in the video request thread. If you have a technical question regarding problems you are having making a video, please refer to the technical help thread.

3)All threads that are non video related that do not belong in one of the threads at the top will be deleted. Examples of these are - "which videos do you want me to remake" or "can anyone help me recover some of my lost videos", etc... This includes announcement threads such as a thread showing a preview of an upcoming video or making a thread for a video before it is finished. Please make only one thread for a video when you are ready to show it.

4)This section is for all Fan Created Videos that do not exclusively Smallville or Veronica Mars Related. All Smallville or Veronica Mars vid threads will be immediately deleted, as there is a specific vid section for each show.

5)One thread per fandom. All links to all videos must be posted in that one thread. Please just name your thread the name of your fandom, i.e., Harry Potter or Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Don't editorialize or add punctuation.

6)You may post any video, video challenges/ideas (if you don't like to write but want to see a certain story written), comments about videos, and almost anything related to videos about any television show, movie, book or comic book series that isn't covered by one of our featured forums (Superman, Smallville, Lois & Clark, Veronica Mars, The 4400, Supernatural and the new Aquaman).

(a) If you want to post a crossover, either create a Crossovers thread, or post in the thread for the "main" fandom of the crossover. I.e., if it is a Buffy/ Harry Potter crossover told from the point of view of Draco Malfoy, it goes in the Harry Potter thread.

(b) All videos should be rated G to PG-13. No exceptions. Which means if you can't see it on network television, you won't see it on these boards. We will not be moving threads - we will simply delete the inappropriate ones.

7) Be nice to each other. That means constructive criticism only. Criticize the work, not the author. Also keep in mind that there are different writing styles and levels here, as well as people who may not speak English as a first language. You are not required to be Shakespeare to post your work here.

8) Also post your suggestions for how to make the board better. This thread would be the place to do that. Also post if you like the board, because let's face it, even moderators need love, too.

8) By posting videos here, you are saying that the video/s (unless clearly noted) is CREATED BY YOU. If you are posting a link to someone else's work you MUST have permission from the creator, and it must be noted in the body or subject line of the post. PLAGIARISTS WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING!!

THE FOLLOWING INFO ***MUST** BE INCLUDED IN YOUR POST:
    Title (with link):
    Pairing or Characters:
    Author:
    Rating:
    Spoilers or warnings:
    Summary:

Example of inappropriate post:
    My totally awesome vidz yaye read plz kthx! L/V 4everr!1!111

You get the idea.

SOME SUGGESTIONS:

(1) If you want feedback, let the viewers know what you want. If you just want comments, say that too.

That's it for now. Have fun!
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎