Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6.3 million viewers - why did you tune in?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhmmm becauses it SMALLVILLE!
    hehe

Comment

Because I love smallville...

Comment

6. Lana dies, even if it is in another timeline.

Comment

I tuned in because I watch every episode.
          But if something did spark my interest, it would be the character death.

Comment

I had just started watching Smallville and I saw the ad for this episode and I just had to watch it
            It was m favourite Smallville episode!!!

Comment

Because I love Smallville and there was no way I was missing this episode.

Comment

I have been writing what a bad episode this was for YEARS and I was mistaken(never wrong just ask my wife). I view season 5 every time I want to see what was GREAT about SV and in the same season what was TERRIBLE. How does a show lose over 2 million viewers in a couple of months. LEXANA.
                IMHO, SV wasted almost two years with the Lex and Lana crap. The few fans it appeased was not reason enough to totally junk Clana which had finally seemed to make those fans happy. Look at the ratings for Mortal, Hidden, and Aqua. ON FIRE. Look at the numbers for post Reckoning, from 6 mil to under 4 million. There are of course other reasons, like awful stories, VOID, FRAGILE, MERCY, FADE, HYNOTIC, and so on but the underlying theme was Lexana.
                I will still watch season 5 thru Reckoning (really loved it up until Lana's death) but the rest of the season should be burned. It makes the season 4 stones arc and season 3's Dead Man Walking Adam arc seem like Shakespeare.

Comment

I tuned in because it's Smallville but I really wanted Lana to be knocked off. Really happy until Clark brought her back to life and Jonathan died instead. If you can imagine a 10 year old running around her house yelling "Clark Kent you suck." for about an hour.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎