No announcement yet.

Kristen Bell Pic Thread II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen Bell Pic Thread II

Please Note: there are now official rules for posting images on KryptonSite. Please follow them. Moderators have the right to edit, as well as close threads and warn/ban members if these rules are not followed.

21) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES: Please DO NOT post large images on any forums.By "large" we mean no wider OR taller than 200 pixels. All images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services do automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

Additionally, please do not hotlink any images from other sites, as this steals valuable bandwidth from other sites and costs people money. Finally, please DO NOT post any images that contain another site's name or their watermark. It is way tacky, y'all.

Can't wait for that maxim to come out

Comment

My Maxim subscription just ran out, but I got to get this one.

Comment

....so hot.

Comment

Whoa! Very hot .

Comment

Second set is my favorite!

Comment

DAMN! This woman is HOT! I have to start watching this show, but it comes on at the same time as Lost and I don't have a VCR to record it.

Comment

Buy S1 on DVD then. S2 shouldn't be too far behind.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting it. I just need to save up some cash to get it. The only downside: No Charisma yet!!!

Comment

Its worth it for K.B. alone. She pulls so many disguishes and looks it's a wonder.

Comment

yeah I agree, Its worth it alone for lovely KB, but you do get plenty of CC in S2, it will be great when we get that DVD

Comment

Picture of her in the Princess Leia get-up in her new movie "Fanboys"

Comment

Yellowqueen has me ninja'd at ever turn.

It would seem Kristen Bell is a briliant strategist and ruthless hunter of fans; she knows that her male fanbase is predominantly geek, she knows geek men are apt to flock to her, and she knows that all geek Y chromosomes include a genetic predisposition for anything attractive in the Princes Leia metal bikini. In this way- brutally combining her cuteness with the irressistableness of the slave outfit- she will sink her hooks even deeper into those of us she already has and get her hooks into even more geeks...

Simply briliant. Bravo Ms. Bell, bravo.

Comment

Comment

Here are the new promo pics for season three:

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡