Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Marsters Picture Thread

21) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES: Please DO NOT post large images on any forums.By "large" we mean no wider OR taller than 200 pixels. All images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services do automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

Mod Note - Had to repost this here since I merged the thread.

Well I haven't seen a James Marsters picture thread here so I decided to make one. Here is a pic of him as Prof. Milton Fine. This pic is from last week's episode, "Splinter". Since the one week rule is up, I thought I could put this pic of him here. He looks totally awesome!

Here's another pic from the end of "Arrival"

And one from "Thirst"

Last one from "Aqua"

Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 02-08-2006, 12:24 PM.

Thanks for the pics K18... they are great. I've been missing my James on a week to week basis since the departure of Angel... I'm so glad to see him back on the TV screen weekly.

Comment

yeah, he's a great actor. I never really liked him on Buffy that much, but when he was on Angel during the fifth season, I started to like him more. Now, he's a great actor and is awesome as Brainiac. I will get more pics of him as Brainiac soon.

Comment

Scripts of angel's sixth season can be found on simplyscripts.com
        I think they wrote out scripts for like 5 eps

Comment

Wouldn't scripts for ATS season six be written by Whedon, Fury, DeKnight, etc. etc?

James is a really great actor, and I'm enjoying his take on Braniac.

If anyone wants to get an idea of what Spike was like here's a link to a video that kind of nails him: (It's called SOUL HAVING)

or

this one:

for those Lex/Clark shippers who like the slashy subtext(Spike/Angel):

The More you love someone

Last edited by Mrs. Fine; 11-21-2005, 01:22 PM.

Comment

jm spike

Ahh those videos were great, thanks

Comment

Nice pics k18! Thanks.

Comment

Your Welcome

I'll post some more when I find them.

Here are some more pics from Solitude.

Will post some more later.
                Last edited by k18; 11-27-2005, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I've got some more Brainiac pics here.

Last edited by k18; 11-29-2005, 08:14 AM.

Comment

I really hated what happened to Brainiac at the end of Solitude, I was hoping to have a lot more Clark manipulations than that I really enjoyed it in the episodes prior to it.

Comment

well this thread has been dead for days now. I'll bring up some more Brainiac pics when I find them.

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Hopefully this thread will have a resurgence later in the season!

Comment

James Marsters Picture Thread

Please Note: there are now official rules for posting images on KryptonSite. Please follow them. Moderators have the right to edit, as well as close threads and warn/ban members if these rules are not followed.

21) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES: Please DO NOT post large images on any forums.By "large" we mean no wider OR taller than 200 pixels. All images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services do automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

Additionally, please do not hotlink any images from other sites, as this steals valuable bandwidth from other sites and costs people money. Finally, please DO NOT post any images that contain another site's name or their watermark. It is way tacky, y'all.

Comment

Well I guess I'll be the first one to post in this thread! These are taken from the previous thread. They are the same pics.

Last edited by k18; 02-04-2006, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎