Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Carter Picture Thread II

Please Note: there are now official rules for posting images on KryptonSite. Please follow them. Moderators have the right to edit, as well as close threads and warn/ban members if these rules are not followed.

21) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES: Please DO NOT post large images on any forums.By "large" we mean no wider OR taller than 200 pixels. All images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services do automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

Additionally, please do not hotlink any images from other sites, as this steals valuable bandwidth from other sites and costs people money. Finally, please DO NOT post any images that contain another site's name or their watermark. It is way tacky, y'all.
    link to old thread: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40266
    Last edited by Atomic girl; 07-20-2010, 06:34 PM. Reason: added link to old thread

W-what? But that was my favorite thread!

Comment

Seriously...that was cold.

Comment

Guys, the old thread is still here, but there are new rules in place. Either way you're still getting what you want in the long run.

Comment

Oh no! They got to you too LLM? Oh snap they've taken one of our own! This means war!

Comment

Comment

HOT!

Comment

My favorite is the booty shot!

Comment

Haha...yes I can deal with that for the long run.

Comment

Eye-wrentchingly beautiful as ever. :'(

This would have to be the cutest thing i have ever seen and remembered:

This scene lives forever:
                    Last edited by nox010; 02-08-2006, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Love those wedding photos!

Comment

I love them all.. awsome.. i really like the Clark/Alicia huggin scene pics, adn the one where she is biting the cup. its cute.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get 10x8 photos of Sarah Carter?

Have tried the likes of www.moviemarket.com etc but they don't appear to have any!

Comment

I haven't got any new pics of SC and i'm too lazy to repost all of those pics i got before, i'll post these though.

Free Image Hosting - PicTiger

Comment

Love those!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍