John Glover Picture Thread II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are my all time favourite pictures of John Glover. I got it from johnglover.info

Upload Images With PicTiger

Isn't he gorgeous? *swoons*

Comment

Very gorgeous!

I love those pics! So beautiful!

Comment

*sighs* i love those pictres, can't seem to find any moe of those or another copy of those anywhere

and this is a repost of john glover pics from The Chocolate Wars, though i never saw it i love how he looks in it. gain i got it from johnglover.info

Upload Pictures With PicTiger

Comment

These are great pictures! I like the new caps too.
          Originally posted by Daddylion
          These are my all time favourite pictures of John Glover. I got it from johnglover.info

Upload Images With PicTiger

Isn't he gorgeous? *swoons*

Comment

"Shattered" (The 1st one is my favorite!)

Comment

aww daddy and the wittle woobiepoo

Comment

Random Picture Post!

Comment

Oo yeah, i have that cap, IMO it's the best part of that episode, the luthor vs. teagues scene

Comment

There's no way on God's green earth that I could do this without falling on my a$$.

Comment

i love that shot of him. Posted it in the old JG thread. Wish i could transfer all the pics here instead of starting over again.

And i can't sit like that either.

here are some clionel promos from Bound

Free Image Gallery with PicTiger

Comment

Tell me about it...imagine the time we could save by transferring pics from old threads into new ones. >_<

Comment

yeah, i must have post hundreds of JG pics there.

Comment

At least i had found a new (and fun, according to feedback I got) way of reposting the older pics in the Rosenbaum thread (you might have seen it) where we made a game of adding captions, quotes or thoughts with the picture (either as a link, thumbnail or attachment). Maybe we can do this for Lionel...because he definitely deserves. Such a vital character in the series needs some serious love.

Comment

not sure how but we can try it. h definitly need some lovin

Comment

"Man, did you see the look on her face when that bucket of red paint dumped on her when she was crowned prom queen."

"Yeah, dad, that'll teach Lana not to mess with Luthors."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jonathan, I know your wife has a penchant for taking in strays but he's still my son and I would like to have him back."

Like this...if you're still not sure of the concept, check out Rosenbaum's thread past the 500 mark and see the craziness that ensued.

Muse
                                Last edited by MuseOfSlytherin; 04-10-2006, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎