Michael Rosenbaum Picture Thread IV

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is too funny I needed to see those pics today. Somehow he always brings a smile to my face.

Thanks for posting them!

Comment

Did anybady happen to save the pic of michael at disney world that was posted on the news page back at the end of december?? if anyone did...could you please post it here b/c i tried clicking the link but the pictureis no longer there on the yahoo new site. Thanks!!

Comment

*sigh* - yes, long black coat. I just saw the end of "Spell" again when he tells Lana that he was protecting her, and he's wearing it there. Lurve it. Also, the grey coat that he wears in "Memoria", when the camera spins as he comes through the doors of Summerholdt - amazing! And his swagger. Oh yes, his swagger!

donellacandra, thanks so much for posting the caps - Michael!!, and MBCorp, *lol* - I so agree, he's so cute!!

And everyone, may I sigh and smile along with you. He's adorable!

Tom's Chick, I don't have the pic to post, but the Disney shot is posted at MichaelRosenbaum.com:

Aw, he's having such fun.

Comment

thanx a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
            I just watched that Cribs clip, it's so freakin' hilarious! He talks about how he likes to keep the door open when he's using the bathroom, and it bothers his friends. And he's got a Playboy magazine with the woman who interviewed the SV cast on the ABC Family channel that he keeps in the bathroom. And a purple rubics cube. He's so funny and cute. His bathroom looks alot like mine.

I'm kind of jealous of all the people getting the Lex SV magazine. I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Oh, and whoever posted those Lockdown pics, THANK YOU!! He's so freakin' hot.
            OMG, where can I see that clip? I must see it!

Comment

I havent seen that clip either....i'd like to know where we can find it at also./

Comment

the clip is on mtv's website... you go to http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player....om=/overdrive/ it is part of their "broadband channel" bit so if you have dial up, it will probably drive you insane. he is on right after wilmer valderrama. that link should be the one that plays that specific segment. if not, then go to http://overdrive.mtv.com and look for the link for "cribs block party weekend" on the list and click on the pic of missy elliott and that will open a sub list and then click on hot young hollywood stars and starlets (with the pic of wilmer). i wish there was some way to save it, but it is done with flash, so i don't know how if you can.

there is a website that has scans of all of the pages of the main michael interview from smallville magazine #13. and although it is not as good as the real thing, the scans are actually big enough and clear enough to read the entire interview. there are also places you can get it online, but i am a little unclear as to the rules of posting this sort of thing so if you don't find these on your own, pm me and i will send you the links. although i am sure a little digging will turn something up. i went ahead and bought 3 when i got mine since it seems hard to find
                Last edited by donellacandra; 02-21-2006, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by donellacandra
                  the clip is on mtv's website... you go to http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player....om=/overdrive/ it is part of their "broadband channel" bit so if you have dial up, it will probably drive you insane. he is on right after wilmer valderrama. that link should be the one that plays that specific segment. if not, then go to http://overdrive.mtv.com and look for the link for "cribs block party weekend" on the list and click on the pic of missy elliott and that will open a sub list and then click on hot young hollywood stars and starlets (with the pic of wilmer). i wish there was some way to save it, but it is done with flash, so i don't know how if you can.

there is a website that has scans of all of the pages of the main michael interview from smallville magazine #13. and although it is not as good as the real thing, the scans are actually big enough and clear enough to read the entire interview. there are also places you can get it online, but i am a little unclear as to the rules of posting this sort of thing so if you don't find these on your own, pm me and i will send you the links. although i am sure a little digging will turn something up. i went ahead and bought 3 when i got mine since it seems hard to find
                  Hey thanks, I just watched. Way too short but that was so funny. I loooooooooooooooooooooove him.

Comment

Michael has the sexiest voice even when he's talking about bathroom's stories

Comment

the bathroom CRIB's clip (of just Michael) is also on another website which I'm not sure I can name, but should be known to anyone who desires MR news/media. PM me if you don't know what it is.

Comment

thanx for the link!

Comment

Having dial-up, I tried watching the bonus clip of Cribs but could only get sound and what I heard about Michael's bathroom was 'interesting'. Never realized there was a purple side to the rubic cube. I'm glad there are people who have jpgs of that.

Comment

Remember these? The "real" Lex! More later...
                            "Onyx"

Comment

Niiiccccceeee

Classic Lexy! Yummylicious

Comment

more "Onyx"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢