No announcement yet.

Ep 1.13 - Route 666

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep 1.13 - Route 666

Sam and Dean head to Missouri to investigate mysterious car accidents involving a phantom black truck.

good episode...they didnt need the sex scene imo...i dont watch this for that kinda stuff

Comment

good episdoe!!yeah tehy should stick to the scray things lol

but Dean was looking good lol

Comment

Great Episode..really enjoyed it!!

Comment

I found it almost unsettling to watch Dean emotionally vulnerable. So used to him being the emotionally shut off one. I thought they did a really good job with this episode. A lot of people seem to be complaining about the urban legend... but I thought it was unique to focus on the socio-political climate and the lasting effects it had on this town.

Comment

I liked the unique focus of the epsiode (socio-political climate) but they could have done better with the urban legend. A ghost truck doesn't seem too scary to me. But I did like the other stuff in the episode.

Comment

Except the phantom truck is a real urban legend. It might not seem all that scary compared to other things. But imagine driving on a dark and empty road in the middle of the night and being attacked by a weird huge black truck that seems not to be driven by anyone or anything.

Comment

Yeah I think I would be scared

Comment

Judging by the name (Route 666) I was expecting more, but still an awesome episode.

Comment

awesome epsode but, who plays chicken with a killer ghost truck? not one of their brightest ideas.

Comment

Yeah, it was kind of strange. The Reaper episode was the best.

Comment

In my opinion I would have pictured Dean falling in love with someone who's more emotionally stronger than Cassie (the actress didn't do a believable job).

Comment

I so didn't buy the Dean/Cassie chemistry, but I loved seeing JA's shirt off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobby4Chloe
                            I so didn't buy the Dean/Cassie chemistry, but I loved seeing JA's shirt off!!!
                            I agree %100!

I was really excited and looking forward to this eppisode so I'm not suprised I was let down a bit, but I also found some parts very funny.

Sam: I figured maybe that would get rid of it.
                            Dean: Maybe! Maybe?!? What if you were wrong?
                            Sam: Honestly that thought hadn't occured to me.
                            Dean: (mocking Sam) "Well that honestly didn't occur to me." I'm gonna kill him.

Comment

Yeah that episode was good enough but it just didnt seem right with Dean and Cassie's fling. They just didnt have very good chemistry. I know the sayign opposites attract but tha tjust wans their case cause they didnt seem right for each other. I really liked that part too at the end when sam and dean were talking it seemed so typical of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎