No announcement yet.

Ep 1.8 - Bugs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep 1.8 - Bugs

Dean and Sam arrive in a town checking up a report of a mysterious death, and stop at a realtor's open house barbecue. Sam meets the realtor's son Matt, who is fascinated with bugs. Soon the town is invaded by swarms of deadly bugs, and there may be no way out.

cool episode!!

i liek when Dean walks out of the shower with the tower on his head!!

Comment

thats was an early sunrise, where were they? alaska?

Comment

I thought the same thing. They seem to be in peril for about two seconds and then suddenly the sun rises. It was just too easy an ending.

Comment

This episode was funny, yet disturbing. I hate spiders so when the lady was taking a shower, it freaked me out. Then I got even more freaked the next morning because I was just going to use the toilet when I saw a spider on the wall behind. I actually checked to see if there was anymore. Heh. Talk about being paranoid over a television episode! Yuck. I hate every bug and I'm freaked out by them. Even the tiniest ones, ones that you can hardly see, I'm scared of them.

On the positive note, I love how the man opened the door and said that they were selling the houses to any sexual relationships. Then it got even more hiliarious when the neighbour in the backyard said the same thing, and how Dean slapped Sam's behind before he left and said, "Honey, I will be right back" (or somewhere along those lines).

Comment

I have only seen portions of this episode but the bugs ick me out big time! (I have a total fear of bugs.)
            I finally got to see the butt slapping scene though. And was kinda disappointed.
            I mean, from what I had heard it sounded a lot different. If someone hadn't told me that was what Dean was doing I never would have guessed. To me, it didn't even really look like it. (actually, when I first saw I thought it looked more like Dean pinched Sam's cute butt!
            But bugs....ew!

Comment

I got to see the whole episode and despite the mega ick factor for me, I really liked this episode.
              The boy reminding Sam of him and his father was a nice touch.
              And, of course, I loved how Sam and Dean kept getting mistaken for a couple.
              Also, how easy WAS it for Dean to manipulate Sam into going down that hole? Does he know how to work his brother or what?

Comment

I hate bugs! This one reminded me of Arachnophobia (kind of)

Comment

This is the only episode of Supernatural I've never seen. When I heard it was titled bugs I said NO WAY! Was it really that bad?

Comment

I get creeped out easily... spiders and like beetles and stuff.... *shudders*... I'll freak out thinking they are on me or something...

Comment

was this the ep. where it was wait.....no never mind I was thinking of the 5 a.m. daylight from skin. lol. yeah I dont like bugs , never liked that SV episode Metamorphasis , dont like bugs . ew. weird ep.

Dean's steam shower was funny.

Comment

Liked this episode also. Still all good!

Comment

This episode was good.The plot was good and the idea around it was cool.But the ending was to easy and i dont like how they dident get rid of the curse

Comment

Okay, I started watching it, but couldn't get far.
                            I really don't like insects.
                            Wish I hadn't try to watch it since the name was a dead giveaway as to what the plot of the episode would involve.
                            Still, I noticed something (from as far as I could manage to watch). The guy who died first, he played Godfrey in SV.

Comment

so a racist curse was behind it all. and the gay couple thing was so funny lmao
                              Last edited by Iju; 02-28-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎