No announcement yet.

Ep 1.7 - Hook Man

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep 1.7 - Hook Man

Sam and Dean help a girl whose date became a victim of the "Hook Man," a famous urban legend that turns out to be real, in a small college town somewhere in Iowa. In order to save her and her father, the local minister, the brothers have to find the ghost's bones so they can destroy them. One tiny problem... they're in an unmarked grave.
    10 - Best
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Worst
    0%

good episode cept i cant remember some things

Comment

I'll never go to Lover's Lane as long as I live because of this episode.

Comment

One of the most middle of the road episodes of SPN.
        They didn't seem to go anywhere or expand on anything in this episode. It seemed like filler.
        That said I loved the bit where they were talking about the preacher's daughter and Dean was all "ok, she's conflicted", he sounded like a psych major or something. He sounded smart and very unDeanish (not that Dean isn't smart...oh, you know what I mean!).

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonianIdiot
          I'll never go to Lover's Lane as long as I live because of this episode.
          No Kidding... this show had its moments where it freaked me out... was I the only one to flash on the movie Urban Legend every now and then?

Comment

This was kinda a dumb episode to me.

This was kinda a dumb episode to me.

Comment

You're repeating yourself.

You're repeating yourself.

I kinda liked this epi. Scared the crap outta me (mainly 'cause I'd heard the Hook Man story late at night when I was a kid. .).

Comment

opps lol! Didnt mean to!

The hookman story line was okay , I mean it was scary enough. There were some funny moments like Dean at the Party , and stuff. Overall I give it a 6

Comment

I liked the episode and the preacher's daughter was extremely hot. I thought this was a bit similar to Scarecrow, another good episode (that reminded me so much of the Friday the 13th: The Series episode with the same title).

Comment

Another great SN episode! Hook Man was scary as...!!! lol. Dean telling the cops about Sam being a weirdo etc hahahaha!

Love this series!

Comment

This episode is prob the worst so far and ive only seen 9 episodes.Liked the plot.But i dont liked legend episodes and the way to kill him was to easy

Comment

I see SPN was inspired a lot by movies, this one most likely from "I know what you did last summer".
                        It was an okay episode.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎