Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Season Four Quotes

Who had the best zingers? Who had the most devastating deliveries? What was the cheesiest reference to Clark's future? Which guest star was the most quotable? Discuss!

onyx
    ''A man cant deny his true nature can he lex? We're luthors we're luthors''

crusade

''im kalel from krypton it is time to fulfill my destiny''

''clark kent is dead''

Comment

Crusade

Lionel: (to Lois) You bite your nails bad girl.

Funniest line ever!

Comment

That was an ad lib!

Comment

The funniest quotes that I can think of:

"No that's ok, Lois can sleep in the barn." -Clark in Lucy

Also, when Chloe tries to protect Clark about the tractor being moved in Krypto and he didn't even do anything.

Also, Spirit and Devoted, pretty much all of both were hilarious.

Comment

"Crown's mine, *****!"

Comment

"I'll only be thinking one thing as you step up on that stage."

"Oh yeah what's that?"

"Please God, don't let him trip."

Comment

"A man can't deny his true nature, can he, Lex? No, we're Luthors. We're Luthors."-Lionel in "Onyx"

"You did create the son you always wanted."-Lex in "Commencement".

"All the years we spent raising you was for this moment. You do this, son. You make us proud."-Jonathan in "Commencement".

"Knowledge comes with finding the answers, yes. But understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn't understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world's ancient civlizations."-Lionel in "Sacred".

"See ya around, Smallville."-Lois in "Devoted".

"Don't you wish...Miss Sullivan."-Lionel in Clark's body in "Transference".

"There's a darkness in me I can't always control. I'm starting to think that's my curse, why every relationship I have ends badly.......lately I can feel mine {darkside} creeping over the corners. Your friendship helps keep it at bay. It reminds me that there are truly good people in the world. I'm not willing to give up on that."-Lex in "Devoted".

"I am interested in this stuff, just not obsessed. Which is why I told you about this. I was thinking we could work on this mystery together."-Lex in "Run" to Clark.

"Don't worry, Clark. Our thief is gonna learn there's nowhere on Earth he can run from Lex Luthor."-Lex in "Run".

"I could see the darkness, the destructive force that had always been inside me. I can see it in Lex now. We have to help him, Clark."-Lionel in "Bound."

"You don't know that every day I wake up wondering why I keep going. Why I do the things I do."-Lex in "Bound."

"You can't straddle the fence on this one, Clark. My father and I are enemies. You have to decide which one of us you trust."-Lex in "Bound."

"Don't give up on me yet."-Lex in "Bound."

"For a woman without a heart, Genevieve Teague certainly had a lot of blood."-Lionel in "Commencement".

"There will be men on mars before Clark and I ever go to prom together."-Lois in "Spirit".

"Every man has a weakness, Clark, no matter how superhuman he may be. I've embraced my destiny. Embrace yours. We could forge a future together."-Lex in "Onyx".

"Yeah, I know about the meteor rock and Clark's unique gifts."-Lex in "Onyx".

{I want}..."The world, Mrs. Kent, and your son's going to help me bring it to its knees."-Lex in "Onyx".

"I knew you were in there somewhere, Dad,"-Lex in "Onyx".

"I want to say thank you, but the words seem too small. Without you I truly would've been lost. You're a true friend."-Lex in "Onyx."

"My son hasn't been listening to me for years...what do you want me to do? Give him a good spanking?"-Lionel in "Ageless" to Genevieve.

"Look, we're each reflections of how we've been raised. Your parents gave you love and support. Mine chose the opposite track. I plan on leaving a different kind of legacy."-Lex in "Ageless" (THIS QUOTE IS SOOOOO SAD)

"Eventually"-Lex in "Ageless", when his servent asks, "Mr. Luthor, are you sure you plan on releasing the findings?"
                Last edited by LuthorRequiem2; 05-22-2006, 05:36 PM.

Comment

In a deleted scene in "Onyx" Clark and his parents are talking about Lex's dark half hopefully being controlled by the dark half once they are put back together.

Clark says, "He's a good man...I've seen it."

Comment

"it was magic" Clark's line in Spell. That was really great and Tom's delivery was classic!

Comment

"I am the villain of the story."

Comment

401 Crusade

"My future is in that bed" Martha at the hospital.

Comment

"Laters" - various possesed people in Spirit
                          Kristen's delivery of that line is hilarious.
                          Last edited by tallville; 07-28-2006, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Lois lane referring to what to call the dog

"Well lets see, hes annoying, and i cant get within 10 ft of him without getting sick, why don't we call him 'Clarky'? funniest line ever

Comment

" the reasons i love you cant be seen in a mirror"
                              said to Lana by Jason.
                              i thought it was quite cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎