Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Season Three Quotes

Who had the best zingers? Who had the most devastating deliveries? What was the cheesiest reference to Clark's future? Which guest star was the most quotable? Discuss!

The best quote of the season without a doubt :

"You could be the world's greatest hero, or its most mild mannered citizen. But the only one who can write your story, is you." - Johnathan in Talisman.

Comment

aww thats sweet.

I cant think of many good quotes, they always have lines that are cool how they are said, but on paper..don't.
      I dunno I'll think of something...

Comment

The cliffhanger of "Exile":

JONATHAN: Clark, you need to put all this behind you, son. Come on home to the people who love you.

Clark punches Jonathan. Jonathan gets up.

JONATHAN: Son, you're coming home with me. Now.

He then throws Clark threw the window. One of the best scenes cliffhangers in the show.

Comment

Phoenix

Lana: Did you even miss me?

Clark: I missed you every second.

Comment

Originally posted by UpandAtom
            The cliffhanger of "Exile":

JONATHAN: Clark, you need to put all this behind you, son. Come on home to the people who love you.

Clark punches Jonathan. Jonathan gets up.

JONATHAN: Son, you're coming home with me. Now.

He then throws Clark threw the window. One of the best scenes cliffhangers in the show.
            I remember someone in the commentary saying that this scene was like Clint Eastwood!

Originally posted by vyperman7

"You could be the world's greatest hero, or its most mild mannered citizen. But the only one who can write your story, is you." - Johnathan in Talisman.
            Totally agree!

Comment

Originally posted by ckfan
              Phoenix

Lana: Did you even miss me?

Clark: I missed you every second.
              Awww...sweet.

Comment

The Jonathan and Jor-El dialogue from "Exile"

Jonathan holds up the key and finds that the keyhole isn't there. He bangs on the cave wall.

JONATHAN: He wasn't ready. But you, you just had to keep on pushing him didn't you? What kind of a race are you people?

Jonathan drops the key.

JONATHAN: No wonder you destroyed yourselves.

Jonathan leaves and the key begins to float and attaches itself to the wall. A bright light comes out.

JOR-EL: I am Jor-El. The true father of Kal-El.

JONATHAN: His name is Clark Kent. I am his father. I raised him.

JOR-EL: You have fulfilled your function in Kal-El's destiny.

JONATHAN: His destiny is whatever he makes of it.

JOR-EL: His destiny is too great for you to comprehend. This phase of Kal-El's journey is almost completed. It'll be of no consequence if he returns to you.

JONATHAN: So you'll bring him home?

JOR-EL: If you want him, you must retrieve him yourself.

JONATHAN: I can't. He's too powerful.

JOR-EL: Would you do anything to bring Kal-El back?

JONATHAN: Yes, for my son I'll do anything.

Comment

Forsaken Quotes

I'm looking some quote from Lionel to Lex before he's arrested
                  something like...
                  "The devil is always in the details"

anyone knows?

Comment

"Elevators. Too much demand, not enough supply." -- Clark Kent

Comment

i liked the most till now (im in epesode 3) the "Get Out" Clark said to cloei

Comment

Chloe: you should go visit Lana in the hospital
                        Clark: I sent her a card
                        Chloe(sarcasticaly): Yeah nothing says i love you more than a $1.50 piece of cardboard

good line from Chloe there

Comment

1) PERRY:

Clark: Mr. White, I've been looking for you.
                          Perry: And here I am. You may have the makings of a reporter yet, Kent.
                          Clark: Like you used to be? Chloe and I did some checking after you left.
                          Perry: Memories fade, but a Google search never forgets.
                          Clark: And another drink isn't going to erase the fact that you used to be one of the best reporters in Metropolis. What happened?
                          Perry: Life is a journey, grasshopper, and sometimes the trip is a little lubricant.
                          Clark: Maybe it's the journalist in me, or that I realized if you have a gift, you shouldn't turn your back on it.

2) SLUMBER:

Sara Conroy: You're obviously a special guy. I saw some of the things you are able to do.

Clark: Well, in our dreams we're all super.

3) RELIC:

Jonathan: Clark, what did you see?
                          Clark: Joe buried this here because he didn't want his father to have it. It acts as some sort of journal. I think Jor-El was sent here as some kind of rite of passage. Grandpa Kent was down here too. He told Joe that if there was anything he needed...
                          Jonathan: What is it, Clark?
                          Clark: I don't think you and Mom found me by accident. I think you were chosen.

4) HEREAFTER:

Clark and Martha Kent

Martha: You're awfully quiet today.
                          Clark: Having someone tell you you can change destiny is a lot to handle.
                          Martha: Jordan's vision really struck a chord.
                          Clark: Or just brought up questions I had all along. Mom, by helping Mr. Altman, I put 3 other lives in jeopardy.
                          Martha: But you were there for them.
                          Clark: If it wasn't for me, Mr. Altman would have never had a chance to hurt someone.
                          Martha: Clark, what is this really about?
                          Clark: I'm just wondering if that's why I was really sent here? To change destiny. What if I make a wrong choice and I'm not there to make it right?
                          Martha: It's a huge responsibility. You have to concentrate on the good that you do. Think of all the people you saved. Your dad and me and Lex. Lex has turned out to be a really good friend. Sweetheart, you just have to do the best you can. You can't save everybody.

5) VELOCITY:

Jonathan: Clark, sit down. Listen, son, it doesn't take a genius to realize that something's been bothering you other than my health lately. What's up?
                          Clark: While you were in the hospital, Pete got himself into a bind. I did some things I'm not too proud of.
                          Jonathan: Well, your mother and I trust your judgment. We did raise you to know the difference between right and wrong. Clark, one day when we're not around anymore, I'm sure that you're gonna remember it. Look, in the world, things aren't always black and white. I mean, sometimes you got to just wander out into the gray areas and do what you think is best.
                          Jonathan: Clark, you're different than your mother and I. Son, you're going have to make choices in your life, moral choices that she and I will never have to make. But we both know that when that time comes, you'll do what you think is best. What's right. That's what's important.

6) TALISMAN:

Clark: Professor Willowbrook thinks that I'm Naman. Jor-El wants me to be some sort of Kryptonian warrior. I just want to be Clark Kent. Dad, who do you think I'll become?
                          Jonathan: I don't know. You can be the world's greatest hero or its mild-mannered citizen, but the only person who can write your story...is you.

Clark and Joseph Willowbrook

Clark: Professor, please stop calling me Naman.

Joseph: One who denies his destiny can bring about as much pain and suffering as his greatest enemy.

Clark: Professor, I think I have an idea. I need your help.

Joseph: I am at your service, Naman.

Clark: I know you want to believe it, but I'm not your savior. I mean, did you ever really think that Jeremiah really is Naman? He has all the abilities foretold in the prophecy, and he's gonna try and kill Segeeth.

Joseph: True, but Jeremiah did not fall from the sky in a rain of fire. Jeremiah is desperate to be someone he's not. And you are desperate not to be someone you are.

7) COVENANT:

Clark and Lex

Lex: Before you jump to conclusions, Clark---

Clark (Angry): You told me you stopped investigating me!

Lex: I did.

Clark: You did! Then what is this?!

Lex: I understand how you think all this is about you. But, in fact, it's about me.

Clark: More lies.

Lex: There is so much in my life I can't explain. I've survived countless brushes with death, and it all started with this car crash. If I'm guilty of anything, it's that I've inherited my father's eccentric curiosity for the unexplained.

Clark: You've inherited his dishonesty.

Lex: Clark, look me in the eye and tell me you don't have any hidden places of your own where you keep your deep, dark secrets.

Clark: Ever since I've met you, I've been defending you, making excuses for you to people like Pete, like my parents. Telling them, "You can trust Lex Luthor. He's a good guy. He's nothing like his father." I was wrong.
                          (Clark Kent walks away).

Lex Luthor and Lana Lang

Lana: Lex.

Lex: I just wanted to say bon voyage.

Lana: Shouldn't you be at the courthouse?

Lex: My father can wait. Lana, I couldn't let the last person you saw from Smallville be the shuttle driver looking for his tip.

Lana (smiling): Lex, I can't thank you enough for everything that you've done for me.

Lex: It's pretty clear your destiny lies far beyond the Smallville city limits. I'm just trying to help you get there.

Lana: I don't know what I did to deserve such a great friend, but I am glad you came into my life.

Lex: Maybe I'll bump into you on the Champs-Elysees.

Lana: You're gonna be in Paris?

Lex: I haven't been in a couple of years, but now I have a reason to go.

(They hug each other and say good bye).

Kara and Clark

Clark (to Kara): How are you doing this?

Kara: You're doing it too.

Clark: I can't fly.

Kara: Not yet. This is just the beginning, Kal-El. You have no idea how powerful you'll become.

Kara (to Clark): Jor-El's spirit and will live on inside these walls. He's not the monster that you imagine. He saved your life.

Clark: To turn me into something I never wanted to be.

Kara: You may think you know your destiny. But you have no idea what greatness lies ahead of you.

8) RELIC:
                          Lana: Clark, the drawing looks exactly like you. So unless Dexter could have predicted the future--there is a pretty good chance the drifter was real. It could have been your grandfather. Even your father.

Clark: That's impossible.

Lana: Why? You must have come from somewhere. It's not like you just fell out of the sky.

9) TRUTH:
                          Clark: Congratulations, Chloe. Within 24 hours, you've managed to tick off the entire school.

Chloe: Well, you don't earn your press pass by making friends.

Clark: Don't you think the police should be handling this?

Chloe: Clark, I uncovered a murder.

Clark: With your new ability. You broke into the Luthorcorp plant the other night, didn't you? Something happened.

Chloe: Wow. There may be some journalistic genes behind those baby blues after all.

Clark: Chloe, for some reason, people are telling you things they don't want you to know, and it's not a joke.

Chloe: No, but it's every reporter's dream. Clark, this is amazing! Can you imagine the kinds of stories I could break? I mean, I could crack the mystery that is Clark Kent! What do you keep hiding from me, Clark?

Clark: I can't believe you just asked that.

Chloe (confused): And you didn't answer. Everyone else would have. What are you so afraid of? That I'll get behind that armor and finally uncover your secret?

10) SLUMBER:
                          Lana: Mrs. Kent, do you know why Clark pushed me away?

Martha: Metropolis changed Clark. He is not the same boy he was when he left this spring. Jonathan and I are trying to figure it out too.

Lana: I guess I just---I feel like if I stay in his orbit long enough he'll finally decide to open up.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7

That is pretty well a quote used in so many movie,the words are usually a bit changed but that quote is pretty predictable.

Originally posted by indylovesmallville
                            Chloe: you should go visit Lana in the hospital
                            Clark: I sent her a card
                            Chloe(sarcasticaly): Yeah nothing says i love you more than a $1.50 piece of cardboard

good line from Chloe there
                            That was my favorite also

Comment

mine is from lionel in exile and from covenant;
                              "You know helen, black widows may be powerful predators but every predator is somebody elses prey."
                              "Thank You."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎