This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"But aren’t you married to Lana in your imagination?" - Pete Ross

"Clark would have to be on drugs to be on drugs." - Chloe Sullivan

"You wouldn't be a Luthor unless someone was trying to kill you." - Lionel Luthor

The all famous "Fever" letter.

"Love has a way of blinding even the sharpest minds. We don't look because we don't want to see. But once love is stripped away, we see the real person clearly. There revealed to us, with all their flaws, their foibles, and their secrets." - Lionel Luthor

"It's like fate...inevitable but always surprising when it happens." - Chloe Sullivan

Clark: Did you know that Chloe had a birthmark on her cheek?
    Pete: No, she doesn't.
    Clark: Not that cheek.
    Pete: Are you doin' what I think you're doin'? Clark, that's Chloe you're scoping, man.
    Clark: (looking at Lana) Not just Chloe

Clark: Clark Kent and Lex Luthor. I like the sound of that.

Clark: She just showed up at school. "Hi, Clark! I'm your mother!" Who does that?
    (Lana raises her hand)

Chloe: Okay, let's go over the rules of the house.
    Lana: And they are?
    Chloe: 1) Do not make your bed until after 5:00. 2) Do not touch the dishes in the sink until it's overflowing. and 3) contrary to my dad's protestations, your bedroom floor is definitely a closet

Clark: Lex, have you ever wondered if you were destined to be with someone?
    Lex: You're talking to someone who's fought his destiny his entire life

Lex: I've always been fighting my destiny -- trying to avoid becoming my father. But we all have certain genes that no matter how much we want to change dominate us.

Comment

Clark Kent "Calling"

I've been looking through every book from Socrates to Shakespeare, trying to find someone who can put into words the way two people in love feel about each other.... but what I realized is that there are no words for it. That when you have it, you trust it... you believe in it.. take a chance on it.. and you're willing to sacrifice anything to keep it, no matter what the cost.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎