Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1.16 - Stray

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the part about the pink dress 'I was just looking at it,it's not like I bought it or anything.'

Comment

I saw this episode again today and darn it, I cried at the end when Ryan was leaving. And it was SO moving that Ryan gave Clark his Warrior Angel comics.

Ryan: I don't need them anymore. I have you.....

Comment

Introduction of one of my favourite early Season Characters in Ryan and overal another great episode!

8/10

Comment

Very good episode 2nd on my top ryan is an amazing actor and the plot was cute

Comment

This is one of my all-time favorite Season 1 episodes, and probably is in my top ten episodes of Smallville of all time. Ryan James is one of my favorite recurring characters. His little brother relationship to Clark was always fun to watch, and I was really excited when he returned in Season 2.

Comment

hands down 10!!

It was such a great episode, Ryan was awesome, I really wish he should stay with Clark!!

Comment

This is a classic episode of Smallville. One of my favorites and a must-watch. 8/10

Comment

This is one of season 1's top 5!!!!!!

Comment

The first appearance of Ryan and overall a good episode. Really enjoyed the interaction between Clark and Ryan. They really worked well together. Unfortunately, Ryan couldn't have stayed and been adopted by the Kents, as the source material always has Clark as an only child (regardless if we talk Golden Age/Earth-Two Clark, Silver/Bronze Age/Earth-One Clark or Post-COIE/New Earth Clark).

The show had several characters, that represented other paths, that Clark's life could've had. In this case: what if he hadn't been found by the Kents, but by people who would exploit his powers for crime.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎