No announcement yet.

Ep 1.1 - Pilot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep 1.1 - Pilot

Episode Description: Sam is about to graduate from college and has an interview set up to join one of the most prestigious law schools in the country. His brother Dean, whom he has not seen since he went to college, shows up in the middle of the night and tells him their father is missing while on a hunting trip. Leaving his girlfriend behind to find their dad, Sam joins Dean in an effort to find their father in a little town called Jericho, where unmarried men disappear without a trace.
    Talk about the pilot episode here!
    Last edited by k18; 02-04-2006, 11:31 AM.

I loved the pilot....i was not bored at all during this episode!!SOme shows i get bored of after a while but Supernatural kept me wanting more

after this i knew it would eb good!!

Comment

Totally agree! This episode was awesome. I was hooked to this show from the pilot. I have a feeling Supernatural will be on for a long time!

Comment

Was the pilot 2 hours?? or am i thinking of another show

Yeah i think it will definetley be on for awhile!! It should make the new statiom becsue it is doing good in ratings right?

Comment

I can't remember either! I think it was an hour long, but I'm not too sure of it. Yeah, this show should definitely make the cut for the new station. Starting March 16th, Supernatural will be paired with Smallville so depending on the ratings, both shows may get paired again for next season.

Comment

Smallvilel and Supernaturl together will be awesome...Thursdays will be great lol

i hope both shows make the cut....i dont think i could wait and see what shows make it lol

Comment

Yeah, the suspense is killing me! lol I guess they will announce it in May. Just a couple of months more. That's what I keep telling myself.

Comment

The pilot was only an hour. And it was the first TV episode since X-Files that made me actually do a little jump. WB also promoted the hell out of this episode. LA and area was covered in Supernatural posters and billboards. Plus, when I went to the movies in Burbank they were handing out glow in the dark bracelets advertising the show.

Neither of these actors were my favorites are their previous WB shows. But even in this pilot they both shown. Interestingly enough, I was worried that a main cast consisting only of two brothers would get stale. But in the pilot they really set that fear to rest. The chemistry between the two of them, even in the pilot is phenomenal.

It was really disturbing to see Sam's mother and girlfriend get killed in the very same episode. And I know a lot of you boys are missing the heck out of Sam's girlfriend.

Comment

i found an article about the new station and shows they are looking at and i think Supernatural was one...but now i cant find the articel...when i find it ill post it here

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                    It was really disturbing to see Sam's mother and girlfriend get killed in the very same episode. And I know a lot of you boys are missing the heck out of Sam's girlfriend.
                    It's like you can read my mind! I miss her a lot. She was great (not to mention hot!). I hope they bring her back in some flashbacks or visions or something. I agree that it was disturbing to see Sam's girlfriend die the same way his mother died. But I guess her death was needed for Sam to realize his purpose in life.

Comment

Episode Description: Sam is about to graduate from college and has an interview set up to join one of the most prestigious law schools in the country. His brother Dean, whom he has not seen since he went to college, shows up in the middle of the night and tells him their father is missing while on a hunting trip. Leaving his girlfriend behind to find their dad, Sam joins Dean in an effort to find their father in a little town called Jericho, where unmarried men disappear without a trace.

Comment

I posted the episode description in the first post, if it's alright with you YQ22.

Comment

Here is part of the article::

Fortunately, it looks as though Chris, Top Model and Supernatural are shoo-ins for the new CW network, and it's also highly likely Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls will be sticking around for another season.

Comment

I'm so mad I still havn't seen the pilot, it's one of the two I missed. I have been looking for someone who recorded it or still has it TiVoed...

Comment

I got to see the Pilot at last!
                              Wow! They sure started things off right, didn't they?
                              I loved how they started with the flashback then to present day (reminded me of SV actually).
                              Sam wasn't the whiny little B he will become later (to me, anyway) and I was so psyched to see that Adrienne Palilicki played Jessica (I did NOT know that before seeing the eppy!). Dean was funny and fast and totally his great kick ass self. I loved all the little allusions (Sam in bed, finding Jess echoing Baby!Sam in his crib with his mother overhead, etc.).
                              Only thing was I thought they ended it pretty abruptly but other than that....
                              great episode!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎