This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Music of Supernatural

Discuss.

I love the music of supernatural, it's got the best music of a TV show on at the moment imo.

I've never been able to find a music list for the show though.

Comment

some people create a mix of songs that was featured on Supernatural on iTunes. They have all the songs there. It's easy to find too.

Comment

Good suggestion... this is why I love iTunes!!!

Comment

Old time rock' n' roll seems to go quite nicely with the old Impala they are driving, just as long as they have totally modern stereo equipment playing it. I do look forward to their period music.

Comment

Originally posted by k18
            some people create a mix of songs that was featured on Supernatural on iTunes. They have all the songs there. It's easy to find too.
            I can't use itunes. But thanks for the suggestion.

I found a list for the first bunch of episodes on the wb site anyway (Here)

Comment

No problem, sorry I couldn't help.

Yeah, I forgot about the WB site! They have all the songs there too.

Comment

i love the music of supernatural. it goes well with the show.

Comment

I love the music on this show, it's definitely some of the best on TV.

Comment

Do you ever think that there'll be a soundtrack for Supernatural? I mean I know theres not one yet cause they're not even through the first season but i wonder if there ever will be one.

Comment

Rockin'!

I agree, it has the best music on TV atm. I like that the show doesn't pamper to the latest chart songs.

Good ole' oldies, wohoo!

Comment

I adore the music played on Supernatural - I found a list of the music, I just wish that there was somewhere I could get it!

here's the link: http://people.freenet.de/screever/Su...sic-Guide.html

Comment

I love the music. Except in some episode in one of the scenes they played something that resembled Opera music...a little random and not very fitting.

Comment

Who else loved "Bad Moon Rising" by CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) in the final scene in the finale? I LOVED it! It fit perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by kcox6751
                              Who else loved "Bad Moon Rising" by CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) in the final scene in the finale? I LOVED it! It fit perfectly.
                              I loved it. It just fit perfectly. Then again, the show has been great for picking songs. There have been so many scenes that might have been great anyway, but were even more great for the classic rock tune that was playing during the scene.

And I'm not even a big classic rock fan. But this show has really gotten me into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎