No announcement yet.

Funeral Crashers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral Crashers

When people were talking about Lex and Lionel crashing the funeral, did it remind anyone else of that movie "Wedding Crashers"?

lol I never really thought about it but yeah it does. Except Lionel was a lot more creepy than the guys from wedding crashers

Comment

Anyone want to photshop a movie poster?

Comment

Originally posted by dvg89
        lol I never really thought about it but yeah it does. Except Lionel was a lot more creepy than the guys from wedding crashers
        Creepy - I'd say Lionel looked like a vulture ready to swoop in on Martha. Hell the body wasn't even in the ground and he was circling her like a starving wolf. I'm surprised he wasn't drooling with his tongue hanging out at the very thought that she's available.

Comment

Lol I love the title. Knew who you were talking about before opening the tread XD
          Lex I didn't mind since he did seem saddened and came out of respect, but Lionel... *Shudder* Perfectly put jmf1!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnietoons
            Lol I love the title. Knew who you were talking about before opening the tread XD
            Lex I didn't mind since he did seem saddened and came out of respect, but Lionel... *Shudder* Perfectly put jmf1!
            I dont think Lex came out of respect at all! He was more fixated on seeing if Lana and Clark would get back together. I think thats the only reason he was there. You could see it all on his face when Lana grabbed Clarks hand. And thats why he was saddened too. He lacks the capability to feel any kind of empathy. Or any emotion for that matter.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎