ProudPenny's VM Fic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudPenny's VM Fic

Okay, so, LLM and YQ22 have prodded me into posting my stories here. *g*

My current VM story archive can be found here.

Here are the individual stories. I LOVE FEEDBACK! I would love to hear what y'all think of these. Please feel free to leave comments on the actual story or here. =)

TITLE: Seeds That You Sow
    CHARACTERS: Jackie, Wallace, Logan, Weevil, Mac(/Cassidy), Keith and Veronica. Various pairings implied/ referenced.
    SUMMARY: Short, pensive (angsty?) little piece. Each character mentioned above gets a short vignette, some shippy, some not, and they're all based on... well, you'll see. There's a unifying theme in there somewhere. 700 words exactly.

TITLE: The Devil You Don't
    CHARACTERS: Weevil, Veronica, Logan (subtext everywhere!)
    SUMMARY: After Weevil realizes in "My Mother, The Fiend" that Logan's innocent, and Logan agrees to work with him to find Felix's real killer, our intrepid teenagers get down to the business of figuring things out together, and maybe they don't hate it as much as they'd thought. Maybe.

TITLE: This Damned Unholy Alliance
    CHARACTERS: Logan/Weevil friendship, implied Logan/Veronica, implied Weevil/Veronica
    SUMMARY: Weevil thinks this whole truce thing is a hell of a lot harder than it looks. Spoilers through "My Mother, The Fiend."

TITLE: Adrenaline
    CHARACTERS: Kendall POV, some Kendall/Logan and Kendall/other guys
    SUMMARY: She's got perfectly good reasons for everything she does, y'know.

There are a few other stories I'm working on right now, too. So... there you have it.

I loved Adrenaline being the Kendall fan that I am. I'll read the rest next chance I get.

Comment

I've only had a chance to read the first three... but they were all really great. I love that you are able to say so much in so short a span of words. And I love your characterization of Weevil... you've done a really good job with him and his dialogue.

Comment

I've read them all except for Adrenaline so far but I had to stop and tell you I really like your work. I especially loved The Devil You Don't. When I read Weevil's reply to V's sidekick message I laughed out loud! (My 5 year old heard me laughing and wanted me to read to her what was so funny!) I think you have a really good handle on the characters. I could just see the characters saying those lines. Let us know when you have some more!

Comment

Eeeeee!! Thanks so much, y'all. *blushblush*

Comment

I posted an all-dialogue Jackie-Veronica friendship fic here:

It's Like Serendipity Or Something

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎