Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kryptonians Are Not Gods!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. If Kryptonians were gods, they would've had the power to stop their planet from being destroyed.

Comment

I was wondering IF Kal-el's Ship can Generate Energy to Neutralize Green-K they would

have Cured the Green Plauge?

And It will take a longer time for Clark to be come Superman. so Smallville will be longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rey-El
        I want to talk about something that is really pissing me and a friend of mine off royally. It has to do with the ridiculous Technology/Magic (which is what it really is on this show MAGIC) That happens almost every other episode. I am willing to dispend my belief because it IS based on a Comic book and science fiction in general. BUT there is a limit to how much lame stuff you can shove down my throat before I vomit.

IF KRYPTONIANS COULD REVERSE TIME, RAISE THE DEAD, ETC. THEN THEY WOULDN'T HAVE GONE EXTINCT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Everyone likes to bring up the holy grail of the "S" mythos and say "Well, they did it in the movies..." Well ya know what? Superman also teleported, used his lips to erase memories, and pulled a expandable bubble wrap net off his chest too...doesnt make it right!

I am a huge Superman fan but I try to not be a fanboy about it. Just because it is based on a comic book doesnt mean you have to become absurd with your plots to make entertaining stories. CASE IN POINT: WTF does Kryptonians symbols and alien technology have to do with French witches and Magic? Where do those two things meet? They have absolutely nothing to do with each other! I think I have been pretty forgiving with smallville up to this point, but right now I feel like they're completely slapping me in the face. I have devoted 5 yrs to this show and I'd like it if the writers and producers pulled their heads outta their a$$es and devoted longer than 10 mins to writing these scripts. Televison is supposed to be exciting because you dont know what is going to happen next...Smallville has become idiotically prediactable. Ummm...lets see....Danger comes, Lana gets in the middle of it, Just before clark arrives she gets knocked out, wakes up after the danger is gone and completely acts like a nit-wit. I feel like I've seen all these episodes at least 20 times already. And the fact that they just took back the one thing everyone has been waiting 5 yrs to get out the way is just sad.

Forgive me, I'm getting a bit off topic. Bottom Line...Kryptonians are NOT deities. Their powers have limitations, they shouldn't be treated with respect and a way for character developement and emotional drama. NOT as convienient loops holes to writers block.

Thanks for you time.

"They can be a great people, Kal-El. They only lack the light to show them the way."
        deus-ex-machina, my friend. Superman went from hokey scifi to hokey fantasy with this one.

Comment

A.I. Jor-El had way too much power on this show. It was ridiculous. I mean, please. Why didn't they save their planet if nothing is off limits to them?
          Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 01-28-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Reading this thread, how stupid Smallville got and then reading stuff about Reckoning being the 100th episode... That must be a paradox right?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎