Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kryptonians Are Not Gods!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe the krptonains were very prideful and wouldn't lisen the jor-el about krypton's distruction and he was afraid to break a law forbidding anyone from messing with the time crystal because he would be sent to the phatom zone a place worse the death. since jor-el is now dead he can go against the kryptonian law without fearing the phantom zone or other punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by superman05
      maybe the crystal only allows them to go back in time like a couple of hours
      Are you the writer's Perry Mason??? It's STILL bad writing w/ a plethora of plot holes. When I think of Al/Miles, I envision the gopher from "Caddyshack"...

Comment

I find it funny clark jor-el can bring back clarkback from the dead, though he is a superior being, with a much more complex physiology. But when a human dies, watch out, that's just way too complex fer them ther criptondians.

What the heck, why not just let everyone die, and just keep brining them back to life. Oh wait, if this one of those plot holes people keep talking about? Hello? HELLO?

Darn hole, where the heck did this come from. Can anyone tell me which way is out of this place.

HELLO?

Comment

Jor-el can do a lot considering he's DEAD.

Jor-el can do a lot considering he's DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares
            Yes I agree , An I need to talk more cuz Im really really tired of looking at " New in Town " bah to that.. I just like to read more gosh..
            Not to encourage "Trolling", but I imagine (especially after the BFD EPISODE ONE-HUNDRED) you could scan down the list of threads and find 17 places where you could add a quick "I agree" or "Amen" note to break out of "New in town" doldrums and into the spendiflourousworld of "Kryptonsite Regular"

Comment

I agree that going back in time and things like that are wierd & this whole Lana/Clark thing is getting old or is old. I was thinking that maybe Jor-El was the one who figured out the time travel stuff and chose not to use it because then his son wouldnt be created... or maybe kryptonians wouldnt use it and thats why rebels like Zod were considered rebels cause they tried to use things they shouldnt. Just cause you have the ability to do something doesnt mean you have to do it or will choose to... Sure maybe Krypton could have been saved, but at what cost?? Perhaps Jor-El or Kryptonians ins general werent keen on taking that chance, and the majority believed that it was their destiny to be destroyed, and by the way, most the people of Krypton didnt believe that their planet was going to be destroyed, so why would they have used it? anyways, like i said in a thread i made, you cant please everyone, maybe we should stop having expectations for this show and just watch it and see what happens even if things right now are predictable, maybe its gonna change a little now, because Clark is gonna change, so is Lex and Lana... who knows what will happen, but if you dont like it, dont watch... and if u do keep watching, stop complaining over what you prly couldnt do any better especially week after week... they dont write just one episode, they have to write 22 per season basically, its not as easy as it sounds, cuz if it were everyone would do because it pays well...

I agree that going back in time and things like that are wierd & this whole Lana/Clark thing is getting old or is old. I was thinking that maybe Jor-El was the one who figured out the time travel stuff and chose not to use it because then his son wouldnt be created... or maybe kryptonians wouldnt use it and thats why rebels like Zod were considered rebels cause they tried to use things they shouldnt. Just cause you have the ability to do something doesnt mean you have to do it or will choose to... Sure maybe Krypton could have been saved, but at what cost?? Perhaps Jor-El or Kryptonians ins general werent keen on taking that chance, and the majority believed that it was their destiny to be destroyed, and by the way, most the people of Krypton didnt believe that their planet was going to be destroyed, so why would they have used it? anyways, like i said in a thread i made, you cant please everyone, maybe we should stop having expectations for this show and just watch it and see what happens even if things right now are predictable, maybe its gonna change a little now, because Clark is gonna change, so is Lex and Lana... who knows what will happen, but if you dont like it, dont watch... and if u do keep watching, stop complaining over what you prly couldnt do any better especially week after week... they dont write just one episode, they have to write 22 per season basically, its not as easy as it sounds, cuz if it were everyone would do because it pays well...

Comment

Originally posted by I_am_LEX
                , its not as easy as it sounds, cuz if it were everyone would do because it pays well...
                No, it's NOT easy (as a writer, I should know)... but there IS a huge difference between "good" writing & "bad" writing. There is a LOT of good writing out there, & this certainly ain't it. Most of it isn't even "writing" at all -- it's just "borrowing" from comic-strip canon or previously-done movies & episodics. This is called "PLAGIARISM". Originality is called "WRITING". Now, back to my sedatives (gulp).

Comment

EXTINCT IN THE FIRST PLACE
                  good point, Jor-El can juggle with one hand , blindfolded , and travel through time and space , but Krypton is the size of ball bearings.

Comment

"we are not gods" lets see what Jor-el can do [or has done].

1. can Take away clarks powers.
                    2.Has a time altering crystal
                    3.take "Life forces" from people to bring clark back.
                    4.resurrect dead poeple and give them super powers.
                    5.Give anyone Kryptonian powers [Jonathan]
                    6.inhabit bodies of earthlings [Lional].
                    7.can take Clark into another dimension for "training".
                    8.can create energy tentacles to attack or grab people from the K caves.
                    9.Can predict "universal events".
                    10. Can teleport people from the K caves to the fortress.

Jor-el sounds like a "god" to me lol.

Comment

"You are forbidden to interfere with the course of human history" Jor-El said this in the first Superman movie. Funny how in "Smallville" Jor-El advocated the exact same thing. This is especially ironic considering how "Smallville" has mirrored the movie conitnuity this season.

Comment

Wow, with all of the things that I disliked about this episode I hadn't even taken into account the bad writing concerning Jor-El's amazing and almost godlike powers in this episode. You guys are right, that was really some bad writing all around by the writers.

Comment

The writers should stop playing whiffleball with that empty water cooler, and get to some REAL work!

Comment

Its like everytime they have a problem they just sweep it under the rug and say Oh its okay no need to have our characters talk like adults and figure out there problems like normal human beings...we have Jor-El and Krypton! He can handle this one for us! So who wants to skip WORK and put our thumbs up our asses?

No need for us to come up with clever or dramatically engrossing plots that further develope our characters in a logical way because we have krypton and a half nekkid lois to cover our suck@$$ writing each week!

Yay Us...

Comment

Originally posted by I_am_LEX
                              they dont write just one episode, they have to write 22 per season basically, its not as easy as it sounds, cuz if it were everyone would do because it pays well...
                              This is true, but writers are people, too. And sometimes they fall in love with their own ideas and can't see beyond them. They do good work, they do not so good work. I'd argue that if they're getting paid very well, the work should be better. I'm reading a lot in this thread that I hadn't thought of, and that should have come out in a writers room. The point about Jor-El and Louise, and Jor-El being the initiator of the imblalance really has me thinking. Nice discussion!

Comment

Some people take the plot lines WAY too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎