No announcement yet.

Lexana and Marionel!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexana and Marionel!?

Okay, I hate these stupid hybrid names, but do you think the episode hinted that Martha might try and rebound with Lionel Luthor? I honestly don't think that she would, but I have known women who's husbands have died and they've gotten remarried to some real jerks!

I think it's really clear that Lana and Lex are going to get together by seasons end.

I don't see Martha dating the man whom her husband hated more than anyone else in the world.

Comment

I really don't believe that Lartha will hook up, Lionel will try..but he's just too skeavy, there truely isn't any good left in that man! Martha won't fall for it, she might even be able to use womans intution to know that Lionel is largely responsible for Jonathons death!!

Lexana on the other hand Well, I think its safe to say everyone knows how I feel about Lexana!

Comment

I don't think we will see Lionel and Martha my god the man has almost killed her son several time them getting together will just make no sense at all.

As far as Lexana goes I think we are definately heading that rout now. Unfortunaltey for the who like this perverse storyline the Lexana that is going to take shape is what we saw tonight and not the Lexana of Lexmas. What we are going to see is a somtimes ok Lex who lets his emotions get out of control and then he will become predatorial and abusive and we will see a Lana who will just take it. For those who were wanting the Lexmas Lexana I think all hopes of that relationship disappered when his mother vanished from the window. She gave him the choice of good vs evil and he choose the evil route which means his relationship with Lana is already doomed to be a relationship based on mistrust, lies, and abuse not the relationship that all the Lexana supporters that are here were waiting for.

Comment

Re: Lexana and Marionel!?

Originally posted by JD2
          Marionel
          Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          Lartha

I just about knocked over my drink, those names are so funny!

Comment

I'm pretty sure we will see Martha & Lionel have some sort of a hook-up. Not to say that it will be long-lived or particularly happy for all concerned but...it seems to me it would present the writers with too great of a story-writing opportunity to pass up, (Clark will be angry & resentful, Martha will be ambivalent, Liionel will be charming & menacing & hiding something sinister throughout. And who knows how Lex will react?). Of course, the one snag is that it would strain credibility to have Martha dating ANYONE for at least a year, as it is doubtful that she would be up to it after losing Jonathan so tragically.

As far as Lex & Lana....I'm all for it!

Comment

I think I'd prefer "Marthanel"

Comment

MIONEL would happen because if you remember back in FANATIC begining in this "Previously on Smallville" thing, there is a trailer which shows past and futur actions. Lionel talking to Martha at the Kent house :" There's always a job waiting for you if you ever wanna come back to Luthor Corp...."

I guess Lionel is surrounding her.

Comment

Clark would kill Lionel before he get within inches of martha.

Comment

Lionel & Martha that would be cheap & sick.

Comment

LIONARTHA would actually present another spectacular possibility.....that of Clark & Lex becoming step-brothers! Of course, it will NEVER happen, but it is fun to dream, no?

Comment

Too be honest I would love to see some MIONEL! I think it would have been great to have oit, I just think it would bring the show to something new...

Comment

This world is coming to an end. People want to see the one purely good person left on the show hook up with the most evil person on the show.

Lana is only into homicidal maniacs so her and lex (instead of clark) make sense now.

But yeah, let's get martha together with the guy who stole her son's body and has tried to unearth his secrets from day one (in order to gain his own benefit or destroy him).

Let's not forget stealing Pete's family business because he was blackmailing J&M Kent (that whole illegal adoption business).
                          Last edited by BoSoxJim; 02-01-2006, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I would say that it is more likely Lionel tries to blackmail Martha like he was Johnathan. I also think Martha would never have anything to do with Lionel knowing how much her late husband hated him.

Beside Lionel would most likely find out Clark's secert the hard way by Clark crushing every bone in his body is he found out that Lionel was hitting on him Mom.

Comment

I like "Marionel" the best... it sounds a lot like "Marionette" -- & we ALL know how Lionel LOVES to be the 'Puppetmaster'...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎