Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Two Frequently Asked Questions

In the season opener for season 2,the episode Vortex, after the key is in clarks ship you see it taking off through the corn field then up in the sky b4 the Tornado did whatever it did to make the key fall out thus crashing the ship back in the cornfield. My question is where was it headed if it didn't get sucked into the tornado. Was it going back to where Krytpon used to be?????

I think it was drawn to Clark maybe?
    But I always wonder that because it says "And now the season premiere of Smallville" and the first thing we see is the ship going crazy towards the tornado.

Comment

I think it was going to protect Clark.

Also, it was odd that the key fell out, considering that when the key was inserted into the ship, the edges disappeared, as if to suggest that it was welded to the ship.

Comment

they are very good questions, where was it goin? and how did the key fall out?

realistically id put it down to another inconsistency.

But my take is that it as goin to protect clark and i have no anser other than than the inconsistency for the key falling out. I mean, im sure it faced tougher times travelling across the universe and nothing happened!

Comment

it was going to clark wasnt it?

Comment

In the Smallville Companion, it says that the ship was following Clark.

I guess the key got knocked out with the disruption of airflow.

Comment

It odd how the key was able to survive an explosion in "Calling" but fell out due to a little wind.

Comment

If you watch the episode again, the ship is clearly struck by lightning- causing the key to fall out.
                I know, the ship survived landing on earth but was affected by lightning-this is just an inconsistency.

Comment

Originally posted by LionelLuthor
                  If you watch the episode again, the ship is clearly struck by lightning- causing the key to fall out.
                  I know, the ship survived landing on earth but was affected by lightning-this is just an inconsistency.
                  Obviously the ship managed to miss all of the interstellar lightning. You know, when it was going through asteroid belts, black holes, and supernovas.

Comment

Haha agreed.

Comment

well, the key did fall out when it first landed on earth. and maybe the earth lightnening just affected it differently than anything else out in space? who knows! open your imaginations!!! (hehe, i have a big imagination)

ok, here's my question:

in this season (i don't remember what episode exactly) we find out that lionel sort of blackmailed the kents into talking the ross's into selling the creamed corn factory to him (because he was having trouble convincing them) by saying that he would cause trouble in the adoption of clark . but in the piolet episode of season one, lionel has already signed all the papers to buy the factory. this happens before the kents find clark. what happened there?

Comment

I thought that the Ross brothers backed out of the deal at the last minute because of the meteor shower so Lionel had to convince them again.

Comment

What was the song during the rave in Rush?

Comment

I think it was called out of control but I have no idea who the artist is, sounds like the chemical brothers mabey??

Comment

Alright, I'm really confused. Clark does know that he came from another planet, right? Season 2 has had me so confused due to the whole adoption agency thing. Could someone care to explain this whole adoption plot?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎