LEX: "Do you think I'd look better with hair?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that would suck big time.

Comment

That comment was so gay... Clark's hair is FABULOUS!!

Originally posted by MBCorp
      I remember when I saw Covenant feeling a little bit sorry for Clark when he saw Lex hugging Lana, but now I've become so hardened that I laughed evily at the expression on the BDA's face when he saw them hugging in this episode.

Loved Lex's comment about Clark's hair. It was cute.
      I was fully expecting Clark to have the inexplicable timing to witness the Lexana hug and when it happened, I laughed as well. Are we supposed to feel for him or something? I say that we all laugh maniacally together...

1-2-3... MWAHAHAHAAAAA!!

Actually, didn't Lex Luthor originally hate Superman because it was supposedly Superboy's fault that he lost his hair in some science mishap? TPTB going deep with the mythology!! So the rift isn't about Lana... it's about Lex's jealousy of Clark's hair!!

Comment

On the 3 count...MMWWUUUUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

How was that?

Comment

Originally posted by sstray72
          Actually, didn't Lex Luthor originally hate Superman because it was supposedly Superboy's fault that he lost his hair in some science mishap? TPTB going deep with the mythology!! So the rift isn't about Lana... it's about Lex's jealousy of Clark's hair!!

And I honestly didn't realize just how slashy Lex's comment about Clark's hair was until you guys mentioned it.

Comment

I laughed pretty good when Lex said that thing about looking better if he had hair. I mean, it was the perfect thing to say in that situation. "say anything" "do u think i'd look better with hair" nice tension breaker right there, i gotta say

Comment

Absolutley. I the "If we were at the fair, I would have won you the stuffed giraffe" line, too.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha....I thought that Lex's comments after having been shot were great. He was probably delerious from pain and well bleeding to death, so his guard was down, and he was honest with his feelings. He was trying to show Lana that he acres for her as "more than a friend" and he is insecure about his baldness. It was a side of Lex that I really enjoyed, but I doubt we will see very much of since he is a Luthor and all. Although he did seem a little reluctant to admit that when Lana said that in the hospital room. I see him as going bad, but still wanting the wife (lana) and 2.5 kids, so trying to hold onto a little of the good side as well.

Comment

I LOVED that line. My brother and I cracked up!

Comment

Originally posted by Petoonya15
                    Ha ha ha ha....I thought that Lex's comments after having been shot were great. He was probably delerious from pain and well bleeding to death, so his guard was down, and he was honest with his feelings. He was trying to show Lana that he acres for her as "more than a friend" and he is insecure about his baldness. It was a side of Lex that I really enjoyed, but I doubt we will see very much of since he is a Luthor and all. Although he did seem a little reluctant to admit that when Lana said that in the hospital room. I see him as going bad, but still wanting the wife (lana) and 2.5 kids, so trying to hold onto a little of the good side as well.
                    I agree, it really made me feel sorry for Lex and even if he goes bad quick, I just have a soft spot for him now.

Comment

"Clark has really nice hair" the best piece of slashy Clex dialogue in a long time.
                      Lex was angry about his lack of hair in the 1970s comics.

Originally posted by MBCorp

And I honestly didn't realize just how slashy Lex's comment about Clark's hair was until you guys mentioned it.

Comment

Clex is alive. Just kill Lana already.

Comment

So reeeeeeally, all this stuff with Lana is just to make Clark jealous!

Fabulous hair ....so thick and wavy.

PLUS- Lion-el has fabu hair too!! Lex is surrounded by follically enhanced people.

poor guy

Comment

Loved Lex's character in this show. Proved that on his good days, Lex is a better man than the BDA.

[There are times I'd almost rather watch the show with just Chloe, Lex, and the rest of the supporting cast. Surely we could find another Superhero to move to Smallville? (Is Bart Allen available?)]

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Kal
                              Loved Lex's character in this show. Proved that on his good days, Lex is a better man than the BDA.

[There are times I'd almost rather watch the show with just Chloe, Lex, and the rest of the supporting cast. Surely we could find another Superhero to move to Smallville? (Is Bart Allen available?)]
                              I would say Lex is a much more human character, no pun intended.

Comment

I loved lex's hair lines....I was so ready for him to be like " I love you, Lana.."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎