No announcement yet.

Luthor Security

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luthor Security

Okay , I know its been brought up a million times. I have a little problem with absolutely no explanation of how these two county/town sheriffs can bypass a billionaires security running for office.

It's just another one of the patented loop holes that they play constantly. Same applies to other locations. It's as the plot feels the need.

Comment

all im saying is two episodes in a row....two episodes....

Comment

Lex made another comment about it this time around. At least the writers are acknowledging how absurd it is!

Comment

I dunno... Griffin was a smalltown hacker who was able to tap into Luthor's security and do all sorts of things...

Maybe he's just real schmart?

Comment

Lex has a mansion with security and a staff, like maids, cooks, butlers, ect. ect. Where the heck were they?! I could maybe see the staff evacuating without checking on Lex if the "cops" told them that there was a bomb threat...but the security? Especially after Lex probably spanked them the week before because that crazy bald chick got past them!

Comment

Lol! @ the crazy bald chick.

Her lips were swollen up like somebody had just punched her in the mouth, & then she put a whole tube of lip gloss on them.

Comment

I can't ever remember the crazy bald chicks name, so I just call her, you know, crazy bald chick!!

She did have alot of lip gloss on, didn't she?

Crazy bald chick also had that crazy zany look in her eyes.......
                I hope they look her away and through away the key!! Don't let her out like they did Alicia!!! Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, Lex is improving. He does have a panic room now, although it needs some work on the details, such as people being able to control it's temperature from outside, and it needs more secure communications links. Probably this time Lex's inept security people had a better excuse. The deputies were able to get the advantage because the security people may have been familar with them and knew they really were cops, so they weren't suspecting danger.

Comment

But he built it because of the nuclear accident. Apparently the only think that really worries Lex is an atomic bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
                      But he built it because of the nuclear accident. Apparently the only think that really worries Lex is an atomic bomb.
                      Which is why he needs to be able to control the heating/air conditioning from inside of the bomb shelter!

Comment

Hopefully, he'll now hire Mercy and Hope.

Comment

Re: Luthor Security

Luthor Security
                          Their's no such thing. As "Luthor Security" anyone and no one can walk into Lex's house and put a gun to his head . And his Security team wouldn't come ro his resuce. Clark would . Clark Kent is Luthor Security team .

As Michael Rosenbaum joked on the Season 2 Commentaries about Luthor Security team.

Rosenbaum : Sometimes their's Massive Security, and other times their's no ****ing Security .

Comment

Lex's definiton of security is probably one security guard and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              Lex has a mansion with security and a staff, like maids, cooks, butlers, ect. ect. Where the heck were they?!
                              Greg Harris literally says: "Your security team's tied up in the basement." The bad guys are deputies. Allowing them to gain easy access (who's going to argue with a cop?), get close to the staff and enter the mansion. They round up, whatever staff there is present (as we can see, the duo have guns. Not many people will argue with someone wielding a gun, along with hostages, after they've taken a few). Brought them down to the basement and tied them up.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎