No announcement yet.

Actor MR confirms it was a dream

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor MR confirms it was a dream

TV Guide: There has been some debate over what Lex's end-of-"Lexmas" declaration of war against Jonathan is really about. Care to shed some light on his decision to fight dirty?
    Michael Rosenbaum: I have to let your imagination fly with that one [because] I can't leak such information! [But] I think he feels that if you have enough money and enough power, you can pretty much control anyone. It's bad enough when in real life it's not working out for you, but even when you dream...?! [Laughs]

TV Guide: Of course, a small cadre of fans want to think his dream was really about Lex-Lana....
    Rosenbaum: Well, that's good. I've got to keep them thinking! I like to make things a little ambiguous. Sometimes people just come into your dream and you're like,
    "Wow, that was bizarre" — and then you don't tell them about your dream because they'll think you actually have a crush on them. I like to think that Lex had a dream, a good dream, and it just so happened he had this beautiful woman with him and it just so happened to be Lana. But I know that their relationship is definitely heating up. It's a fun dynamic because Lana is a pretty girl and I guess she has always looked up to Lex but never really trusted him. We'll see what happens there, but it should be fun.

But his mother was on the window in the end

Comment

Holly Harold who wrote Lexmas confirmed Lexmas was a real alternate universe with the other episode she wrote in s5, Void.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎