No announcement yet.

The "Bump" on the Back of Lex's Head?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Bump" on the Back of Lex's Head?

What is that? I've always noticed that. I checked the back of my head and had one too. But, Smantha didn't seem to have one. Is it a guy thing or what?

If they appeared in the opening credits of Smallville you can talk about them here! That means - fans of Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Sam Witwer, Sam Jones III, Eric Johnson, John Schneider, John Glover, Annette O'Toole, Jensen Ackles, Aaron Ashmore, Justin Hartley, Laura Vandervoort, and anyone we may have missed - you're in luck!

I've noticed that too. From page 130 in that thread there is a pretty cool discussion about it.

Comment

It's a guy thing. Every guy I know, myself including myself, has one. It's part of your skull. My mom saw it while she was cutting my hair and thought i had some huge tumor or something. LOL!

Comment

yeah all men have it apparently...in an interview lex said that he went to the doctor about it at first because he was worried.

Comment

yea funny thing is upon reading this thread I immediatly checked my head for one. Yea I've got it as do most people.

Comment

I've heard MR talk about it before. He said surprisingly it was the only issue with his head when they shaved it.

Comment

i always cant help but stare at it when hes talking. im a hairdresser and i know that that part of the head is called ocpital bone. its pretty much just a part of the skull.

Comment

hold on...... yep ive got one too!

Comment

Ditto

Comment

how come guys have it and girls don't.

Comment

Males and Females can have it - it due to the way your skull is formed when your born, the weaker part of your skull becomes indented and gives the appearance of a bump at the back this is called a "double crown" (there’s really two bumps the larger front part before the indent and the smaller one at the back) not everyone has this and will have a "single crown" (there’s still the bump at the back but because there's no indentation its not as large or noticeable)

Thanks to my g/f who’s a nurse for giving me the info.

I’m a bit disappointed now, I thought I was more unique, and was kinda cool I shared a common factor with Lex/Michael - plus my g/f thinks its hot, but apparently the majority of pll have it - bummer!

Comment

lol i looked at mine when i checked this thread out too

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎