Lois and Clark News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching Lois and Clark on the AOL TV (In2TV) and I was wondering if anyone knows when they add new episodes and how often? I haven't watched all the ones they have up yet, but I was just hoping for some follow up episodes to the ones they have on there because some of them just leave you hanging! I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me, thanks!

Comment

I doubt they would ever go back and do a 5th season to Lois and Clark, at best we might get a TV movie but with Smallville and another Superman movie in the Works I doubt it.

Comment

I think they added some new ones this week. I'm just patiently waiting for season 4 ond DVD.

Comment

Saw this in TV Guide:

Dean has landed a role in the CBS Pilot "Protect and Serve" which follows police officers in suburban Los Angeles

Comment

Surely, someone's going to try and write the possible, if not entirely obvious, crossover with Numb3rs.

Comment

Just saw this in TV Guide for March 25 - Apr 1 issue that Dean Cain has landed a role in the CBS pilot Protect and Serve. It's about police officers in suburban Los Angeles.

Jack

Comment

i jus started watching lois and clark this year on in2tv and i must say, its very good.....i love dean cane as superman.....and especialy perry white......hes cassic with jimmy......now im saving up to get the show on dvd!!

Comment

I hate that i cant watch The in2tv Lois and clark is it just uk people?

Comment

wat? in2tv is a website where u can watch tv shows....its aol video

Comment

Originally posted by DailyPlanetReporter
                      I hate that i cant watch The in2tv Lois and clark is it just uk people?
                      Actually me too.. the site keep saying that only people who live in U.S have an access to that videos..

Comment

I was just looking through the Best Buy advertisment for the week and all 4 seasons are on sale for $16.99 each this week. Since I still need S4 I will hit them up in the next couple days.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎