This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, i tried to think of something that would get a postive 'vote'

Comment

I hope they add a blooper/outakes reel to the Season 3 DVD set. There has got to be some good outakes from the show. Wouldn't mind seeing some promo commericals too. The ones that use to air at the end of each episode promoting next weeks episode.

Comment

I hope so, plus I hope they can get Teri to do commentary on the episode she wrote. Hopefully they can catch her when she's not so busy working.

WOW Craig was right Justin Whalin hasn't aged a day

Comment

I remember Teri writing a episode but i'm drawing a blank on which one it is? And Dean did two right? Season's greetings and...?

Comment

I want to say that Dean also wrong Virtually Destroyed?? Or maybe that was Teri's....

ETA: Woo hoo for IMDB. "It's a Small World After All" (uh, I don't actually remember an episode named that...) I guess that means that I can't wait for Season 3 even more....

Comment

With season 3 coming out June 20th, I wonder what photo they will use on the Box Art. I don't have a photo in mind that i'd like to see on there but i'd like to see the box itself be yellow to go along with Superman's other colors on Season's 1 and 2. God i'm a Superman geek....

Comment

I think they'll use one of the promo pics from the "Steam" series that Teri and Dean did for the Season 3 Cover

Comment

Can I just say how much I LOVE Lois & Clark?!?!?

What a great show that was! My family and I just finished watching "Season's Greetings". Such a cute episode!!
                  Teri and Dean have such great chemistry together as Lois and Clark. We all just loved the ending. My kids were so sure that it was going to be Superman that came in when the wind blew at the end, but no it was Clark.
                  I just loved that show, it was so great!
                  (How I wish they'd do a reunion for this show!!)

Comment

Has anyone heard if they might put some screen tests of other actors as extras? Season One said Kevin Sorbo and Gerard Christopher were in consideration at one point. I find it fascinating to ponder what the show might've been like had they gone another way. Screen tests would be a great way to see that.

Comment

Ive just finshed watching it last night. I hated that scrdeno character. But I think all the rest of them are very good. Got to wait to the summer now to see season 3. I am glad Lois and Clark got together and she found out he was supperman.

Comment

I just finished watching Season Two DVDs today. I really enjoyed it and I sure cannot wait for Season Three to see what the show would be like when Lois knows Clark is Superman.

.....June 20th seems so far.

Comment

Now up for pre-order!!

Comment

I watched all of Season 2 in about 3 1/2 days! Yikes! I am looking forward to Season 3 already. Is Season 3 when they finally "get together" but spend most of the Season having trouble adjusting? It's been a while, but I didn't think they finally got married until Season 4, but were technically "together" in most of Season 3. Right?

Comment

SOTK, you hit the nail on the head. In season three we see the end result of him asking her, then she kinda says no, then she asks him, and somewhere in there CK/Supes pushes Lois away because he doesn't want her to get hurt... But yes, they don't pull more people out of the woodwork to try to pair with....

Comment

Originally posted by daniexj
                                SOTK, you hit the nail on the head. In season three we see the end result of him asking her, then she kinda says no, then she asks him, and somewhere in there CK/Supes pushes Lois away because he doesn't want her to get hurt... But yes, they don't pull more people out of the woodwork to try to pair with....
                                Cool! I thought so! Now, when's Season 3 coming out again!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎