DVD Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Bruce "Ash" Campbell in season 2? I cant remember.

Comment

Yeah he is I love Bruce Campbell

I just watched Season's Greedings and listened to Dean's Commentary, he's so great, they need to get him to do more commentaries on more episodes for the next season. Hopefully Teri will do commentary on "It's a Small World After All" which is the episode she wrote

Comment

I've been watching the eps chronologically and I've noticed that Superman is barely in the first couple of ones. I think thats pretty cool considering the premise of the show.

Comment

My DVDs just come today. Not bad as it only took 3 days to get here from the US. I am going to watch 1 or 2 episodes a day.

Comment

Just watched TOGOM and Tempus Fugitive, awsome, just awesome...

Comment

Ive seen the first 2 episodes now both very good and I have only seen them once about 8 years ago. Will watch the 3rd one tonight.

Comment

Omg, I just watched Clark propose to Lois and even though I already knew what was gonna happen, (just from reading what other people say about it I almost know more about it than I do SV) I was literally jumping up and down! I am getting way too much into this, it is killing me! My sister (who, btw, is 8 yrs old) and I were squeezing each other's hands so hard it was starting to hurt! I cannot WAIT till S3!

Comment

Finally purchased the second season today. This was the best season of Lois and Clark IMO and i can't wait to pop in the DVDs!

Comment

Now that I have watch S2....does anyone know when S3 will be out?

Comment

I hope it will be out in the next 6 to 8 months.

Comment

I'm predicting Season 3 in June to coincide with the release of SR

Comment

I'm sure hope you're prediction (my first guess as well) is right.... *crossing fingers, toes and eyes*

Comment

Argh...can I cry now??? I'm in Australia and still waiting...will hopefully get it early next week...am getting desperate.

Comment

Whats happened to the DVD release in the UK?? Couldn't find it anywhere in shops, had to buy online!

Comment

I have to say I love your screenname

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎