This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Discussion

Discuss the Lois and Clark DVDs here.

12 more days till Season 2 is released Anyone else getting it the day it comes out?

Comment

Don't have the money at the moment, but it's defintely on my list.

Comment

l'm gonna try to, it really depends on when softball practice ends and if I finish my homework after that. My mom's probably gonna make me turn it off at like nine that night, though.

Comment

I had pre-ordered mine at DDD for $43.55 and free shipping... though I doubt it will get here on release day... it shouldn't be that far off.

I can't wait! Though I do wish there was more extras then there is... I know it is the episodes that are important... but I love extras too!

This makes 2 seasons down... 2 to go! Will be great to finish off the entire series!
          Last edited by addicted2dvd; 01-08-2006, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Ive pre oredered it from loaded247 for $29:50 plus shiping. I am looking forward to watching this.

Comment

6 more days

The Season 2 DVD is pick of the week at tvshowsondvd.com

Comment

You can read a review of the DVD set at:
                The very first website devoted to the WB's TV series "Smallville!" Featuring up-to-date news, spoilers, pictures, an episode guide, and more!

Enjoy

Comment

cool! thnx!

Comment

Good morning . I'm sure it's not news to anybody that "The Advenetures of Superman, Season 2 and Lois And Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman, Season 2 are being relaesed on the exact same day. This was really an extreamly clever markeking scheme, that will boost sales of both shows; or and extreamly cheesy one which will backfire and turn people off to both shows. I wonder how other people out there feel about it, so I'm going to post a poll. Please vote.

Thanks

Comment

Huh? It's a great marketing plan. I don't see how it would backfire, most DVD companies release shows that are connected in someway(Like Cosby Show and A Different World) on the same day.

They'd be nuts not to release them the same day.

It was just like including a bonus disc of SV with the debut of Lois in the L&C Season 1 set, it gets the show out to people who might never have seen it.

Comment

Actually I wanted to Post a poll, but I'm not sure how, so here it is. "The Adventures of Superman, Season 2 and Lois And Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman, Season 2 are being released on the exact same day. Which one will you buy first?

#1. "The Adventures of Superman, Season 2. George Reeves is a BIG reason the 50's were the Golden Age Of Television

#2 "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman, Season 2. I'm a dedicated FOLC, L & C will always come first with me.

#3. I’ll buy both at the same time. After all two Supermans are better then one.

#4. Neither. I despise cheezy manipulative marketing campaigns and have lost interest in both shows. Bring on "Superman The Broadway Play"

If someone in the know could turn this into an official poll, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

#2, never seen Adventures of Superman, don't really care if George was God or not, I love Dean and Teri and L&C...

I think to make a poll you simply go to new topic and there's a choice to make a poll...

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                            Huh? It's a great marketing plan. I don't see how it would backfire, most DVD companies release shows that are connected in someway(Like Cosby Show and A Different World) on the same day.

They'd be nuts not to release them the same day.

It was just like including a bonus disc of SV with the debut of Lois in the L&C Season 1 set, it gets the show out to people who might never have seen it.

My thinking is that not everyone can shell out that much money at once, (what are they $60.00 each $120.00 together) and could get annoyed at having to choose. For me personally, when it comes to spending money on myself for non-essencals - I get itchy. I have a 5 year old, her needs and wants come first, it's a mom thing. Yes, I'd love to have both, and that doesn't mean I can afford both, which why I which WB stagard the relase of the two shows. It would make my life easier.

Originally posted by daniexj
                            #2, never seen Adventures of Superman, don't really care if George was God or not, I love Dean and Teri and L&C...

I think to make a poll you simply go to new topic and there's a choice to make a poll...

Thanks I did what you said and you were right. PS Thanks for voting.
                            Last edited by LadyZaraKent; 01-14-2006, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Im really looking forward to getting season 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎