This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Rosenbaum Picture Thread III

Picture Thread I

Starting a new thread in order to establish some picture posting rules.

1) Do not hotlink images from other sites. All images must be on your own webspace. Hotlinking steals valuable bandwidth that sites pay money for.

2) Please do not post large images. The tend to stretch out the screen and takes a long time to load. If you cannot resize your image then use URL tags intead of IMG tags.

3) Since we do not promote other Smallville sites you may NOT post any images that contain a site name or their watermark.

The moderators have a right to edit images from any post not following these simple rules.

Spiky Mikey?

(from old thread) Saw that pic of Spiky Mikey... I had heard of it but never saw it - hilarious! So very funny... Love all the pics...

Comment

COOL PICS IN THAT THREAD.

Comment

yes,MR is the man

Comment

YUPPERZ.

Comment

got that right

Comment

this is a awsome pic from "Poolhall Junkies"

Comment

Here's some new one's from the World Premiere of "Racing Stripes" Hope you like them I like the last two the best

Last edited by angelfire east; 01-08-2005, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I like the last pic

Comment

Here's some more from the World Premiere of "Racing Stripes", hope you like them

Last edited by angelfire east; 01-09-2005, 05:43 PM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOL I like the one where's he posing next to the zebra.

Notice how the color of his eyes seem to change in the different pictures. In one they look the same color as the dark green ribbing on the t-shirt but the one where the background is blue... his eye color looks more baby blue.
                      Last edited by Disco; 01-09-2005, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Ohhh he looks so happy in the racing stripes premiere!! Go MR!!

Comment

Wouldnt you be? lol. Hes so hot.. if only he could look like that in Smallville.. so hot.. -dies-

Dont tell me the whited out spots are the copyrights from where you got the pictures? Thats basically stealing the pictures, and that would be against the law..

haha, that guy in one of the pics is from that ehh.. no, no no no no commercials. lmao.
                          Last edited by xrosenbaumforever; 05-04-2005, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Nice! Who's that with him in the last one?

Comment

that shirt so describes him. i WANT that shirt. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎