Best L&C Villain?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tempus. Easily.

Comment

Tempus gets my vote. Mostly because he was damn funny. Evil without even a bit of guilty conscience and epic lines ''John Doe is a darn nice guy''.

Lex was awesome in the first season. I agree with people who says John Shea Lex was better than Smaville Lex: Evil underneath an angelic disguise, people were easily fooled by him. He was so smooth, smart and really appeared to act for the town good.
      SV' Lex was evil inside out. People wasn't fooled easily by him.

John Shea's Lex, his love for Lois Lane was well written and believable unlike the Lex and Lana pairing from hell. I mean how could a man such as Lex Luthor, evil genius powerful business man, fall for a sweet girl next door? In which world?
      That crap damaged Lex character badly.
      But John Shea's Lex was brilliant imo. In season 1. They failed him in Season 2. Cause it' was as if he was only driven by his love for Lois. They reduced him to that. As much as i believe Lex can actually fall for a woman like Lois Lane, fall hard, i don't see him let himself beeing blind by his love and lead by it. Nope. I think only a greater power in the world, like Superman, can drive him crazy to the point to risk everything to control it. Not a love.

So Tempus and Lex.

Comment

Definitely Tempus, Intergang second and then Lex.

You could really tell that the actor who played Tempus were having fun with his character, and really got into it. He basically made the episodes he was in fun. It was just so enjoyable to watch him chew the scenery.

Intergang, regardless of who runs it at the moment, was shown to be a very realistic creditable threat to not only Superman but to everyone else too.

Lex Luthor tended to veer between being a real human being and a campy villain at times. Campy, as in "I'm doing it for the evilz, no other real reason here!"
        I enjoyed watching this version of Lex Luthor, but... I have to say I like Smallville's Lex Luthor better. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎