Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain how the presents disppeared whilst santa was at daily planet with Chloe?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain how the presents disppeared whilst santa was at daily planet with Chloe?!

Last edited by scotty_mc_87; 08-05-2008, 06:35 AM. Reason: Want to be deleted

Perhaps he was really Santa?

Comment

maybe santa was a fotw who copyed others powers after seeing them. wich would explain his shock at clark using powers than being able to use the same ones later.

Comment

yes a freak of the week it is smallville.

Comment

It was magic!

Comment

Santa does have "magical" powers, so it had to be him!!

Comment

I took it as he was infact the real Santa. Clark helping him, letting him know that Christmas spirit isn't dead. You have to admit, we as a race are greedy. we work for money, we work harder for more money. We want more stuff. Everyone wants, but noone wants to give. Clark talking about how he and Chloe gave up there holiday with family and frieds to help out kids in need shows Santa that there is hope. So when he goes to Chloe and asks if he can help and says he knows a little bit about it, he does. That nose tap should tell us all that he is the real Santa and when he disappeared, the presents would to. GO Santa. Where were you this year? I didn't get what I wanted for Chrstmas.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaVirus
                I took it as he was infact the real Santa. Clark helping him, letting him know that Christmas spirit isn't dead. You have to admit, we as a race are greedy. we work for money, we work harder for more money. We want more stuff. Everyone wants, but noone wants to give. Clark talking about how he and Chloe gave up there holiday with family and frieds to help out kids in need shows Santa that there is hope. So when he goes to Chloe and asks if he can help and says he knows a little bit about it, he does. That nose tap should tell us all that he is the real Santa and when he disappeared, the presents would to. GO Santa. Where were you this year? I didn't get what I wanted for Chrstmas.

That's right----"Twas the Night Before Christmas"

"......he put a finger to his nose, and with a wink of his eye, up the chimney he rose......"

Comment

or maybe it WAS Martian Manhunter AS Santa testing Clark or something...maybe or it maybe it was the REAL Santa.

Comment

Theores aside, somehow, I believe it was Santa himself!

Comment

I believe it was Jesus. THERE! Try that on for size.

Comment

I have my own theory on Smallville's Santa. It was obviously Jor-El testing Clark's dedication to the preservation of humanity. Jor-El obviously inhabited the body of a drunk shopping mall Santa in order to see if Clark would even save those who don't want saving. And why not Santa let's take a look at the similarities between Jor-El and Santa:

1. They can both fly.
                        2. They can both move REALLY fast.
                        3. They both have a remarkable resemblance to Marlon Brando.
                        4. And of course, they both prefer the "solitude" of the North Pole.

After Clark prooved himself to his father, Jor-El rewarded by helping him deliver Christmas presents by utilizing his Kryptonian powers. 'Nuff said!

Comment

I was going to say that this Santa is a Kryptonian!! Hey maybe it's Jor-El in the flesh---or General Zod!!

Comment

Clark: No wonder I never got any Christmas presents!!

Zod Claus: Muahahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe it was a FOTW with santa like powers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎