No announcement yet.

Dream VERONICA MARS Fan Fiction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream VERONICA MARS Fan Fiction

Post your ideas for stories here and maybe a writer will fulfill the request.

It can be anything within the limits of PG-13 rating, but please don't push this thread any further.

Mine - What else happened during Logan's summer besides his short-lived relationship with her? (And yes, I'm planning this story )

Now, request or dream away.

I think some pre-VM stories would be great... like...

1) Lilly & Logan - how did they get together kinda thing
    2) Year Between Lilly's death and where VM picks up
    3) Keith Mars and Lamb working together in the Sherrif's department when Keith was Sherrif
    4) Kendall's first seduction of Logan (ok... well that one might not work in this forum)

Those are some ideas...

Comment

Okay, scratch that I'm doing the Queen's number 2 for my this thread. Be prepared for a novella readers.

Comment

Being a LoVe fan I loved the interaction between Logan and Veronica during the limo party scene. I'd love to see some interaction between the two of them before the Lilly tragedy. Like there was always kind of an attraction but they hid it (or denied it) because they were with other people.

Comment

Glad to see others posting in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by mars_mallow
            Being a LoVe fan I loved the interaction between Logan and Veronica during the limo party scene. I'd love to see some interaction between the two of them before the Lilly tragedy. Like there was always kind of an attraction but they hid it (or denied it) because they were with other people.
            Really neat idea!!! Hope someone takes it and runs with it.

I sort of touch on that in my story... and likely will touch on it again (OMG... was that a spoiler)... but I won't be updating for awhile. And that isn't the focus of mine.

Comment

My hands are full at the moment but I'm going to try and bring in as many VM fan fiction stories as I can to both this section and the Adult one.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎