The Lana Quote Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree about the "You never had to try" part. He tried a lot of times and she never bothered leaving Whitney. He always had to try and it never got him anywhere.

Another one that pissed me off is when she said that things would have been a lot better if the meteor shower never happened. I can't remember which episode it was in, but that one bugged me.

The one that takes the cake for me though, was the episode "Fever". It was after Lana had found Chloe's love poem in the trash. When they were at the benefit and Chloe walked away from Clark. Clark asks Lana what's up with Chloe and Lana says that Clark's sickness really got to her. Then she turns the topic to herself by saying that it affected her more. She purposefully turns Chloe's misfortune into her own personal gain. I personally think that she never really cared that much about Clark until Whitney was officially dead and she realized how much Chloe loved Clark. What a selfish person. Chloe grew up without a mom and she doesn't constantly wine about it.

Comment

It was Extinction and that's also the episode where she was cool with Van acting like a vigilante and compared Clark to Van and angry that she knew Clark wouldn't be there to save her.

Actually, I don't mind her not liking the meteor shower. I'm not especially fond of earthquakes. It's the other things she said that were bothersome in that episode to me.

Comment

Originally posted by phatboy3k

Another one that pissed me off is when she said that things would have been a lot better if the meteor shower never happened. I can't remember which episode it was in, but that one bugged me.
        That was in Extinction. Yes, that hurt me - almost as if I could feel Clark's heart bleed!

I have a feeling that will be in Clark's heart for a long time.

Clark : "None of them asked to become what they were after the meteor shower."
        Lana : It would just be so much better for eveybody if the meteor shower didn't happen."

*Clark's hurt look.*

Comment

just to turn it around a bit, i was re watching nicodeamus and actually found a quote from lana that i liked

'I am sick of her and all her talk of her dead parents'

It just rang so true

Comment

Yeah I was kind of thinking "well tell *her* to shut the **** up then!"

Comment

Does anyone remember that overly dramatized "Hold me" from Accelerate. Cheese anyone?

Comment

i was so gonna post that... god that was bad.

How about phoenix... 'thats my descision to make'... because if you think about it, isnt it clarks descision whether he lets her in or not

Comment

she said "WHy wont you let me in"
                  he said "because you wont like what you see"
                  she said "isnt that my decision to make"

she was referring to what he wouldnt tell her

Comment

that fake
                    "I love you" in the season two finale, it just annoyed the hell out of me
                    and not to mention when she said something like
                    "Lex we're not even in business and we get hate mail" not TOTALLY SURE THE QUOTE! (ep = Zero)

Comment

Originally posted by smlvlchk
                      she said "WHy wont you let me in"
                      he said "because you wont like what you see"
                      she said "isnt that my decision to make"

she was referring to what he wouldnt tell her
                      thats what i was saying... that he doesnt have to tell her

Just found a couple in extinction

'Spoken like a true vigilante'
                      'If you dont open up to the people who love you, you will always be alone. I cant believe you wanna live your life like that'

Comment

"Spoken like a true vigilante"-she sounded like such a snot!

Comment

Way to appreciate the amount of times he's saved your life, Lana.

Comment

exactly... maybe next time he'll remember that and cheer the killer on like we all do

... i mean, dont... we'd never do a thing like that

Comment

"If you don't open up to the people who love you, you will always be alone."

Gotta agree with the above. That annoyed the heck out of me. To me it sounded too much like emotional backmail. Plus, it rang kind of holllow. Clark doesn't need to open up to her if he doesn't want to. He won't be alone, because when the time comes he will open up. When it's the *right* someone.

Comment

so true... and really, he said he was trying so hard to be the right guy for her, but the truth is she isnt the right girl for him

but of course she doesnt see that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎