The Lana Quote Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

'its commomile... itll help you relax'...

how stupid is she... does she not realise that you do not say that to a guy who thinks he is being drugged?

Comment

mobiusklein Im still convinced that horse was attempting suicide.
      I can't believe she offers lex camomile, what an absolute ass!

This isn't a lana line but it refers to her, that whole "this is a great cappachino!" thing! wasn't she the world's worst waitress not too long ago?

her eye role and that nodding dog thing she does are her most irritating acts, this girl does not need words to defy the boundries of irritation!

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
        I find that every hard to believe. I mean can you actually visualise lana apologising?
        Psh No!

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
          How about the end of dichotic when Clark, Chloe and Lana are talking. I just hated how stuck up she was. When clark said something chloe would look at him like he was right, and she was sorry... and then lana would say something else like 'well we were dissapointed with you'

God that annoyed me

And at the end of cool when clark asks her why she stays with whitney and she says 'because whenever i need him he's there... i guess he makes me feel safe'... i just thought to myself, but clark is always there when you need him, and he would definately make any girl feel safe... whereas whitney is unreliable
          I agree 100% with you Suicide. I hated her in Dichotic when Clark was, "I expected more from you guys." And Lana was all, "We expected more from you." I mean come on, he warned them about Ian. He saved them when they were about to die. What more can she "expect" ???
          And you're right. Clark always made Lana feel safe because Clark was ALWAYS there when she needed him. Even when she was in the tornado (Somewhere after the tornado she says) "Maybe I just imagined you (Clark) being there because you were always there to keep me safe." Somewhere along that line.

Comment

Most annoying Lana line was in Rosetta:

"As great as Chloe and her dad have been, they're still not *family*."

Ungrateful twit. Chloe doesn't let you get away with invading her privacy, and suddenly she's "not family"? Nice.

Comment

Smallville-girlie! Put the news of Lana's [SPOILER]dead parents![/SPOILER] in spoiler brackets. It gave me such a shock to find out like that! You'd think she'd mention it.
              Huffy, you're amazing!!! I love it.

"Ryan's lucky. At least he got to choose his family."

Yeah, he's real lucky, Lana. He's got a brain tumour and his step-father and girlfriend abused his abilities and used to hit him. Then his aunt sent him to a lab to pretty much be dissected. Such a lucky, lucky guy, that Ryan.
              I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. What. A. B****.

My Top 5 Stupid Lana Tricks are (in no particular order):
              1. "Ryan's lucky. At least he got to pick his family." Cold, uncaring, and insensitive much?
              2. "He makes me feel safe." What a great reason for staying with someone... Especially when it's totally obvious he cares about you way more than you care about him.
              3. Her butchering of the pronounciation of "Nietzche" in "Pilot." It's NEE-chuh, not NEE-chee. In the words of one of my philosophy profs (and department chair), "People who say NEE-chee show how little they know about him and his works."
              4. The whole "I've-been-trying-to-put-this-behind-me-for-14-years" thing. No, actually, you haven't, Lana. Although she made progress when she didn't have her 16th birthday party in the graveyard, I suppose...
              5. Any of her remarks about abandonment. Give it a rest, Lana.

shirkie

Comment

the ryan thing was my most annoying one that and the lex cammomile tea thing what a silly cow shes just so dim and ahhhhhhhh

Comment

Although she made progress when she didn't have her 16th birthday party in the graveyard, I suppose...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That was bootyful.

Comment

For me it's anytime Lana turns the dialogue such that it's all about her. Case in point: in "Dichotic" when Clark is calling Lana and Chloe out on how they treated him like a jealous boyfriend.

Clark: You want honesty? Honestly I expected more from you.
                    Lana: We expected more from YOU.

The look Clark gives her after that is exactly how I feel when she pulls crap like this... and it happens A LOT. I'm like, c'mon Clark, you can't be in love with this girl!! Wake up!!

Comment

Look at the quote in my name below... 'a boy with secrets, im surprised you guys arent fast friends'... i mean that is such a cheap shot and he is trying to help her when she says it

Comment

"hey clark, out wandering the streets of smallville?" from Tempest
                        theres something about the way Kristen Kreuk delivers that line that really bothers me, but in this case it could just be my irrationality!

Comment

One of the worst lines in S3 is when in Extinction, she claims that Chloe has had more stalkers than her. WTF? Then berating Clark because she knew he wouldn't be there to save her was really, really petty. I mean, My God, he's not your paid bodyguard to do your bidding 24-7

Comment

"Story of my life." ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by mobiusklein
                              One of the worst lines in S3 is when in Extinction, she claims that Chloe has had more stalkers than her. WTF? Then berating Clark because she knew he wouldn't be there to save her was really, really petty. I mean, My God, he's not your paid bodyguard to do your bidding 24-7
                              I think Lana had more stalkers more than Chloe.Chloe had 2 while Lana (More than likely) had over 2.

Annoying Quote:Clark you never had to try
                              Last edited by Angel2; 01-10-2004, 07:24 PM.

Comment

how about when she opens her mouth and words come out?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎