Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Chloe Shopping!.... Oh, the Anticipation!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark and Chloe Shopping!.... Oh, the Anticipation!!!

Well, folks this Lexmas Episode is the one to watch in the history of this Series next to the Big 100th coming February----for all the reasons on both sides in ALL CAMPS!!

Though this is Lex Luthor's dream and not REALITY, the speculations, the expectations and the ANTICIPATIONS are high as to what we will ACTUALLY witness and the effects on Lex and to us as viewers!

But more important HOW Lex SEES the people in his life, particularly CLARK and CHLOE!!

So, I will take a poll to gauge on how we will want to see Clark and Chloe together!
    As Husband and Wife?
    0%
    As Boyfriend and Girlfriend---Engaged!
    0%

I just have this sinking feeling we won't get much Chlark in the future stuff - after all, you'd think Lex would be concentrating more on himself and his life. I could just see us getting one line "we're just shopping for a tree" and we know they're together and that's it.

From a Lex perspective, I'm definitely interested in the future/dream. Same for the overall episode.

But specific to Chlark, I'm looking at the present - though I wouldn't mind a bit of future stuff as well.

Comment

Why not have chlark in lex's dream he sees chloe and clark keeping secrets from him and lana so why not dream about chloe and clark being together in the future.

Comment

Of course-----CHLARK always but in what FORM and DEGREE of level of relationship!!??

Let's see them with a child of their own say a Toddler of 1-2 years!! I think its only fair because we Lex with a butt load of kiddies running around and Lana with another on the way!!

Comment

Husband and wife seems to kinda be the theme - if it is, I don't think they'll have kids yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by lexs&os
            Husband and wife seems to kinda be the theme - if it is, I don't think they'll have kids yet though.

Well it is a 50-50 split in the polls here, in that respect.

I'm still banking on Clark and Chloe--as husband and wife (with optional child in tow)!

Comment

From the talk with Lex at the holiday party I would say Boyfriend and girlfriend!

Comment

I would like to see them as a boyfriend girlfriend at most because sooner or later Lois is going to get a shot a Clark.

Comment

Re: Clark and Chloe Shopping!.... Oh, the Anticipation!!!

Originally posted by No-El
                  Well, folks this Lexmas Episode is the one to watch in the history of this Series next to the Big 100th coming February----for all the reasons on both sides in ALL CAMPS!!

Though this is Lex Luthor's dream and not REALITY, the speculations, the expectations and the ANTICIPATIONS are high as to what we will ACTUALLY witness and the effects on Lex and to us as viewers!

But more important HOW Lex SEES the people in his life, particularly CLARK and CHLOE!!

So, I will take a poll to gauge on how we will want to see Clark and Chloe together!
                  Okay, I'm a Clois fan and sometimes a Chlark fan but it was a possible reality.

It wasn't just a dream, it was Lex's mother's ghost coming to show him what his life would be like if he wasn't taking the road he'd taken. He didn't follow his mother's advice, so this might not happen but there's also a possibility that it wasn't couple, or marriage but frienship.

Comment

I mean in Lexmas Lex dream or see a "future perfect" that only would be if he have had the correct choices, so he hasn't had this choices nothig would happens like this, even clark and chloe relationship. like a butterfly effect, Lex's choices affects evereyone

Comment

i thought it implied they were a couple, but not married...but it never really said either, so it might have just been wishful thinking...

Comment

i hope we get chlark soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎