Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biatch!

Thats how Id describe her. Shes almost as annoying as Mouse features Lang. Just listen to her bad mouthing Alisha the teleporter ,without giving her a second chance ,and her stupid speech on marriage being sacred....while she runs with Lionel Luthor THE ENEMY behind Jks back. Rich!

Comment

WHAT!!!!!!!! I definately so NOT agree... and i love Alisha as much as the next person ... but she is Clarks mother... of course she is going to be a bit pissed if she gives him red K and makes him marry her... again .. she is Clark's mother! lol... And i Love MIONEL! ... and its not like she is going around with him freely... she doesnt because she feels for Johnathan.. and feels like it would be wrong if she did do something...

The last thing id call her would be a Biatch... but i guess everyone has there own opinion.

Comment

I disagree! Clark is an adult and he is perfectly capable of choosing a woman for himself. Clark had deep feelings for her, but she didnt give alisha a chance, NOT A HOPE! All because she tried to kill LANAAAAA (pity she didnt succeed) Yet she doesnt say anything bad about Lana...do you need reminding of her witchery, and all she did?

Martha Kent is a Biatch.

Comment

Well.. i agree i wish Lana DIED... but the fact is.. When Lana was a witch... she was POSESSED.. not in control of what she was doing.. Alisha was.. again .. i love Alicia.. And i wish Lana Died.. but what Lana did was completely different from what Alisha did! That cant even compare.

She is not a B!tch.

Comment

I would not say that Martha Kent is a b!tich, she has values. Just like any other mother. What you think you would have done if you son ran away, got married with a girl who drugged him??

Comment

exactly my point.. she is being a good mother! and he wasnt exactly a full adult.. and she controlled him by Red K... if you were clarks mother.. wouldnt you be mad?

Comment

Marriage IS sacred! That is the problem with this society in general-marriage is not seen as sacred as it is intended to be. Martah is a fine example of those great values. When she made that speech, she was not "runnin with Lionel Luthor"-even now she is not "runnin with Lionel Luthor".

Comment

exactly... good point! And she is someone who was married and found it sacred!

Comment

SEXY

Comment

YES! We have another one!

Comment

You are all fooling yourselves. She is meeting Lionel Luthor even now ,when her husband is only fresh in the grave. Marriage is about respecting your husbands wishes-Jk hated Lionel Luthor, and he made sure Martha knew that. She even went to work for him (the enemy) again against her husbands wishes.
                        She had no right to be mad at Clark for marrying Alisha. That is if she had any morals. Didnt she catch him and Lana in bed and i dont recall much of ado.
                        The fact is she Hated Alisha. She used her motherly influence to deter clark from her which i find totally pathetic.
                        I think we should agree to disagree on this one lol.
                        Atleast we can agree on wishing Lana was gone.

Comment

naturally beautiful

Comment

clark kent7777- if you want to talk about this, PLEASE do it on another thread, or make one to fit this topic about Martha.

Comment

ummm........... a kind, giving citizen

Comment

vulnerable

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡