No announcement yet.

Episode 2.10: One Angry Veronica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, despite how jerky Lamb is, he has one hot body. *drools a little*

And I also forgot that I really liked Leo's appearance. I think they need more of him. I miss him on the show : (

All in all, I probably like this episode a lot more now that I think about it.

YQ: You're right. Everything has been pretty predictable. No matter, it's still a great show.

Comment

What was the song during the scene where Logan is watching the tapes, and...

Yay! Wallace is back! Don't go away again Wallace!

Comment

The song when Logan is watching the tapes is "Lily Dreams On" by Cotton Mather... it was also played in Veronica's dream about Lilly during 1.22.

Comment

I thought it was a really down to earth episode. I like the Mars' christmas and new years. it reminded me of my mum and me. I guess things were prdictable, but i still think it was nice. the las couple of episodes were so hyped up that it was nice to have an ep not be "shocking". I think it was good for the characters. And i think Logan got some closure and i really liked him and Mr. Mars interaction is was sweet and kinda touching. i was glad keith wasn't mean to him about it.

So did Logan erase the tapes? Might be a stupid question but i wasn't sure. And what was the verdict on Veronica's case. That whole story kinda confused me. Was the hooker on trial or the 2 boys.

Comment

1) Logan erased the tapes because... he didn't want people watching them, he didn't want to be arrested for buying them, and he/Veronica/Leo/Duncan all could testify about what was on the tapes.

2) They found the rich 09er defendant's guilty of beating the girl. The girl was the victim and the boys were on trial. But the boys were claiming that she was a hooker and that her pimp beat her. But the jury, thanks to the one cool lady and Veronica, figured out that the defendants had to be lying.

Comment

okay lol thanks!

Isn't a couple episodes ahead have Wallace in chicago?

Yet he's back in neptune

Comment

Not sure... I don't read spoilers... and this is a spoiler free zone... LOL!!!

Comment

disregard that. i made a post in the spoiler/ speculation section!

Comment

First, I liked the episode. My biggest gribe was when Meg woke up, as far as we can tell, no one from the Sherrif's Office, nor Mars Investigation (or anyone else) asked her about what happened on the bus before it crashed. She may have had some interesting insight. Even if they show her being asked and then switch scences before she answers. It would be usable latter in the season, I'd imagine.

just my 2 cents.

Comment

If they decide they want to use that later in the season they still could... VM does love its flashbacks. But with Meg dying without giving any information, if that is what in fact happened (we don't know cause anything could have happened between the time Veronica left the hospital & Meg died), it makes the whole mystery more difficult to solve. I'm also still not sure that Meg's death was accidental. It seems a little too convenient given the baby's birth and the fact that Meg was the only survivor of the bus crash.

Comment

i can't believe no one questioned her. Obviously security isn't too great at that hospital so something could of happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobby4Chloe
                          What was the song during the scene where Logan is watching the tapes, and...
                          It sounds like Ivy. Their song "Ocean City Girl" was played during Duncan's dream of being in bed with Meg.

Comment

the song was 'edge of the ocean' by ivy.

Comment

I think Logan only burned the lables for the tapes, so that when Keith came in he didn't have any cause to seize them. So he is in possession of them. We didn't actually see him destroy the tapes

Comment

Originally posted by blue freak
                                the song was 'edge of the ocean' by ivy.
                                You are right... ooooops my mistake!!!

Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
                                I think Logan only burned the lables for the tapes, so that when Keith came in he didn't have any cause to seize them. So he is in possession of them. We didn't actually see him destroy the tapes
                                They actually showed Logan destroy the tapes. Right before Keith knocked on the door, right after Logan took the tape out of the camcorder. Logan swiped the thing over the tape, which demagnetized the tapes, thus destroying the video footage on the tape. Keith actually made a reference to the gadget and tapes when he saw them in the hotel room.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎