• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars "talk show" live from 3PM ET

Just a reminder...

Click here to view

Watching...anyone else?

Comment

Im watching just now, im surprised at how fluid? the streaming is... normally anything I stream online, goes all pixely and stops and starts etc.

Good so far.

Comment

I got through!!! I'm on hold to ask a question!!

Comment

Cool Lets just hope Kristen doesn't cut you off

Comment

aww they ran out of time. I wanted to know so much.

Comment

"You’re watching the live internet talk show with VERONICA MARS creator and executive producer Rob Thomas. Call (323) 227-1000 now to speak with Rob and other special Veronica Mars guests."

What other special Veronica Mars guests? ...

I thought they would have gone to the hour, although I was impressed with the quality of the streaming, I think they should of gone on longer...

Wouldn't mind seeing this kinda thing again though, maybe with cast members?
              Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 12-01-2005, 01:50 PM.

Comment

They should have. My comments were important. I'll just have to ask him at the Mars-a-thon in Austin in January.

And the quality was really good, and there wasn't much delay either. They were playing it on hold. Such is the power of the CBS building I see. But then again, there aren't many UPN shows worth this type of exposure.
                Last edited by CLARK&VERONICASBFF; 12-01-2005, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I preface this statement by saying that I love the "Watch with Kristen" column...

Did anyone else want to smack Kristen for being such a lame suck up and pretending she didn't know anything????

I was also kinda annoyed by some of the questions.... you know he's not going to reveal spoilers about the show, so why ask spoilerishy question.

Aside from that, RT was very well spoken and handled himself pretty well. Although he really didn't answer that much.

And here's Kristen's post about the talk show...
                  Okay, so it's a little slow going in the beginning (phone gremlins and such), but it DOES pick up about 10 minutes in (I swear). For you who want to check it out..

The VERONICA MARS LIVE TALK SHOW I hosted with Veronica Mars Boss Rob Thomas yesterday is now up online here: http://www.upn.com/upn_video/insider...=14787&cat=13.

We're hoping to do another one, and I hope you all can participate by calling in. It was fun, actually. Rob is the bestestest.

And the coolest part? The CBS guys working the switch boards were freaking out at all the phone calls -- they've never seen so many, which is why the system didn't work at first.
                  Last edited by yellowqueen22; 12-06-2005, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎